Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 10-18-2012, 07:03 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 63
Hello,

I have for sale one collector's item I Robot 3D Combo/Collectible Head. This is the US version and is extrememly rare! #170 of only 250 made!

This release is much more rare than the set of 4000 Region B/2 versions that were made for the UK, and even rarer than the set of 4000 that were in made in 2006 for the i Robot Japan DVD set.

Competitively priced! Check the Amazon listing where some of these limited-mumbered editions run into the $1000's:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009VOZTN4/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&seller=

This limited US release of 250 will easily be worth many times more in the long run, considering how few were made. I am asking $429 $299 shipped + 9.99 for shipping

I also want to add that the head looks really cool in the box and it is not a mini-head, it's actually the size of a full grown person's head. The mutually very rare 3 disc 3D combo pack is also included in this with the exclusive bonus disc. All new and sealed in original packaging and it will ship in the same brown box Fox shipped it to me in

PM me to set up payment!
Paypal only. Ships from OK, USA. Allow 2-4 days for delivery once shipped

-Mike

Reply Physical Media Items (Movies etc)

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page