Entire 1000 Blu-Ray Collection Part Out Due to Health Reasons-Look Here 4K/3D/BluRay! - Page 2 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 312Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #31 of 226 Old 02-26-2017, 05:53 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
retro124's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 2,971
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1297 Post(s)
Liked: 1002
@iStorm , Robert did you try contacted Ed Mullen from SVS? If not this is way to go. He is great guy and he will be able to help dor sure, he always try to help to his customers as best as he can. That is why SVS customer service is the best one.
iStorm likes this.

Denon X6200W
Klipsch RF-7II's, RC-64II, RB-81II's, RS-62II's
SVS 2x PC12-Pluses, Emotiva XPA-200
Sony XBR65X930E , Oppo 203
Projector and scren shopping now :D
Apple Mac mini, Sony PS3,
retro124 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 226 Old 02-26-2017, 08:39 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
iStorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 720
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
Liked: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by retro124 View Post
@iStorm , Robert did you try contacted Ed Mullen from SVS? If not this is way to go. He is great guy and he will be able to help dor sure, he always try to help to his customers as best as he can. That is why SVS customer service is the best one.
Sounds good buddy!! Thank you. I remember talking to him when I first got the setup but have moved since then.
retro124 likes this.

Selling Entire Blu-Ray Collection

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/213-ph...l#post50923577
iStorm is offline  
post #33 of 226 Old 02-27-2017, 02:22 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
retro124's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 2,971
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1297 Post(s)
Liked: 1002
Hello @iStorm , I received all 15 movies today. Thank you so much all is again great like always from you, from comunication to how fast i got them!!!
iStorm likes this.

Denon X6200W
Klipsch RF-7II's, RC-64II, RB-81II's, RS-62II's
SVS 2x PC12-Pluses, Emotiva XPA-200
Sony XBR65X930E , Oppo 203
Projector and scren shopping now :D
Apple Mac mini, Sony PS3,
retro124 is offline  
 
post #34 of 226 Old 02-27-2017, 03:15 PM
One-Man Content Creator
 
wmcclain's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 22,411
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3399 Post(s)
Liked: 2652
Received 11 discs today, all very fine looking.

Thanks much!

-Bill
iStorm and retro124 like this.

Review older films here: 1979 and earlier | 1980s | 1990s | Combined reviews: Strange Picture Scroll
Unofficial OPPO FAQS: UDP-203 | BDP-103 | BDP-93 | BDP-83 | BDP-80    
wmcclain is online now  
post #35 of 226 Old 02-27-2017, 06:00 PM
AVS Forum Club Gold
 
wkosmann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Middleburg, Virginia USA
Posts: 294
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Robert;

I received all 12 of the UHD Blu-ray movies today. Well packaged, and no damage.

Good luck with the rest of your sale.

William
iStorm likes this.

(B)(G)(R) BlendZilla Up Over (R)(G)(B)
wkosmann is offline  
post #36 of 226 Old 02-27-2017, 06:16 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ereed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 2,133
Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1316 Post(s)
Liked: 766
Where is mine? LMAO Glad to see others got theirs. Me needs it now....me wants it....my precious!
iStorm likes this.

Theater: Sony 45es, 120 inch 16:9 screen, Panny BDT500, Rotel RMB-1075, Rotel RSP-1068, Klipsch RP-280F, RP-450C, RP-160M, SVS PB13 x 2, Monster Power Conditioner, GIK acoustic panels

TV Room: Panasonic 60" plasma, Integra DTR-30.3, Axiom Audio M60, VP150, QS8, EP500
ereed is offline  
post #37 of 226 Old 02-27-2017, 06:43 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
iStorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 720
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
Liked: 156
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by retro124 View Post
Hello @iStorm , I received all 15 movies today. Thank you so much all is again great like always from you, from comunication to how fast i got them!!!
Very glad that you're happy sir! Thanks again for all of your great support!!! It has been nothing short of FANTASTIC!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmcclain View Post
Received 11 discs today, all very fine looking.

Thanks much!

-Bill
Perfect, Bill! Thank you again for your support and enjoy those beautiful 4K's!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wkosmann View Post
Robert;

I received all 12 of the UHD Blu-ray movies today. Well packaged, and no damage.

Good luck with the rest of your sale.

William
Thank you again William for all of your support, you have been fantastic to work with. Those 4Ks are going to look iNCREDIBLE!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ereed View Post
Where is mine? LMAO Glad to see others got theirs. Me needs it now....me wants it....my precious!
Hey again! I actually just prepared yours for shipment so they will be going to the post office in the morning.. You had a lot of items so I wanted to ensure they were packaged well and all there. Thanks again for your support, I'll be sending over tracking tomorrow as well!

*I am updating the thread with all sold items and also adding a like new Xbox One S 1TB model with Gears of War Digital (only tried a couple of 4Ks on it and installed Battlefield 1 on the Hard Drive includes Media Remote for 4K's/Blu-Rays* . Also I have over 800+ still left guys so please tell your friends and family! Thanks again!
ereed and retro124 like this.

Selling Entire Blu-Ray Collection

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/213-ph...l#post50923577
iStorm is offline  
post #38 of 226 Old 02-27-2017, 07:41 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
retro124's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 2,971
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1297 Post(s)
Liked: 1002
@iStorm Glad we can help with sale. Already one movie watched. My daughter watch a Cars 🚗 Before bed time

@ereed If you can't wait just stop by my house and you can watch mine new movies what I just received
iStorm and januza like this.

Denon X6200W
Klipsch RF-7II's, RC-64II, RB-81II's, RS-62II's
SVS 2x PC12-Pluses, Emotiva XPA-200
Sony XBR65X930E , Oppo 203
Projector and scren shopping now :D
Apple Mac mini, Sony PS3,

Last edited by retro124; 02-27-2017 at 07:46 PM.
retro124 is offline  
post #39 of 226 Old 02-27-2017, 09:03 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ereed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 2,133
Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1316 Post(s)
Liked: 766
Quote:
Originally Posted by retro124 View Post
@iStorm Glad we can help with sale. Already one movie watched. My daughter watch a Cars 🚗 Before bed time

@ereed If you can't wait just stop by my house and you can watch mine new movies what I just received
By the time I get to your house my movies should be at the front door. LOL Not to mention I need few days to get the new nearfield sub dialed in with my dual svs pb13s.
retro124 likes this.

Theater: Sony 45es, 120 inch 16:9 screen, Panny BDT500, Rotel RMB-1075, Rotel RSP-1068, Klipsch RP-280F, RP-450C, RP-160M, SVS PB13 x 2, Monster Power Conditioner, GIK acoustic panels

TV Room: Panasonic 60" plasma, Integra DTR-30.3, Axiom Audio M60, VP150, QS8, EP500
ereed is offline  
post #40 of 226 Old 02-28-2017, 07:50 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
COACH2369's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 3,112
Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 956 Post(s)
Liked: 784
PM Sent...
iStorm likes this.
COACH2369 is offline  
post #41 of 226 Old 02-28-2017, 08:16 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
retro124's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 2,971
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1297 Post(s)
Liked: 1002
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by ereed View Post
By the time I get to your house my movies should be at the front door. LOL Not to mention I need few days to get the new nearfield sub dialed in with my dual svs pb13s.
Well so good is you don't have movies yet, you not ready for them yet since you need to deal with sub 😀.
iStorm likes this.

Denon X6200W
Klipsch RF-7II's, RC-64II, RB-81II's, RS-62II's
SVS 2x PC12-Pluses, Emotiva XPA-200
Sony XBR65X930E , Oppo 203
Projector and scren shopping now :D
Apple Mac mini, Sony PS3,
retro124 is offline  
post #42 of 226 Old 02-28-2017, 02:41 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ereed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 2,133
Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1316 Post(s)
Liked: 766
Got my nearfield calibrated with my dual subs....I think I did it right. haha But I need movies to test the bass other than subwoofer test tones. LMAO Oh....and got fresh batteries for my 3D glasses. I'm ready!!!!
iStorm and retro124 like this.

Theater: Sony 45es, 120 inch 16:9 screen, Panny BDT500, Rotel RMB-1075, Rotel RSP-1068, Klipsch RP-280F, RP-450C, RP-160M, SVS PB13 x 2, Monster Power Conditioner, GIK acoustic panels

TV Room: Panasonic 60" plasma, Integra DTR-30.3, Axiom Audio M60, VP150, QS8, EP500
ereed is offline  
post #43 of 226 Old 02-28-2017, 02:55 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
retro124's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 2,971
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1297 Post(s)
Liked: 1002
Quote:
Originally Posted by ereed View Post
Got my nearfield calibrated with my dual subs....I think I did it right. haha But I need movies to test the bass other than subwoofer test tones. LMAO Oh....and got fresh batteries for my 3D glasses. I'm ready!!!!
I agree, now you are ready
iStorm likes this.

Denon X6200W
Klipsch RF-7II's, RC-64II, RB-81II's, RS-62II's
SVS 2x PC12-Pluses, Emotiva XPA-200
Sony XBR65X930E , Oppo 203
Projector and scren shopping now :D
Apple Mac mini, Sony PS3,

Last edited by retro124; 02-28-2017 at 04:51 PM.
retro124 is offline  
post #44 of 226 Old 02-28-2017, 07:38 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
iStorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 720
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
Liked: 156
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by retro124 View Post
I agree, now you are ready
Yeah he's very ready!I dropped them off tonight for him and everything else is getting finished up now and will have tracking tonight for everyone else!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ereed View Post
Got my nearfield calibrated with my dual subs....I think I did it right. haha But I need movies to test the bass other than subwoofer test tones. LMAO Oh....and got fresh batteries for my 3D glasses. I'm ready!!!!
You're all set! I'll get you tracking tonight when I get home from work!
Quote:
Originally Posted by COACH2369 View Post
PM Sent...
Pmed back thanks for another order!

I'll be updating the thread again tonight but still well over 800 titles for sale. Thanks for all of your support so far. Tell your family and friends. I will also give a discount for bundle deals!
ereed, Louis Bartay and retro124 like this.

Selling Entire Blu-Ray Collection

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/213-ph...l#post50923577
iStorm is offline  
post #45 of 226 Old 03-02-2017, 12:20 PM
Advanced Member
 
Dr. Spankenstein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 862
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
Liked: 70
Wanted to give this a bump! This gentleman is great to deal with!


I'll be popping back in to snatch up a few more handfuls this time too...
Best wishes for your treatments!
iStorm and Louis Bartay like this.
Dr. Spankenstein is offline  
post #46 of 226 Old 03-02-2017, 02:49 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
iStorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 720
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
Liked: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Spankenstein View Post
Wanted to give this a bump! This gentleman is great to deal with!


I'll be popping back in to snatch up a few more handfuls this time too...
Best wishes for your treatments!
Hey I really do appreciate that! You were a pleasure to work with as well so please let me know how I can be of assistance to you. Thanks for your wishes as well!

The list should be pretty up to date. Thank you for all orders thus far ! Discounts for large orders ! I will do my best to work with all of you. Again, I checked for similar apples to apples comparisons when I priced these but I'm a reasonable human being so please don't hesitate to make an offer on any.

Selling Entire Blu-Ray Collection

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/213-ph...l#post50923577
iStorm is offline  
post #47 of 226 Old 03-04-2017, 11:19 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ereed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 2,133
Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1316 Post(s)
Liked: 766
Got the movies today from @iStorm . Very well packaged and movies looks brand new. Will make another purchase very soon! Very good guy to deal with and glad I was able to help him at the same time. Buy from this guy with confidence!
iStorm and retro124 like this.

Theater: Sony 45es, 120 inch 16:9 screen, Panny BDT500, Rotel RMB-1075, Rotel RSP-1068, Klipsch RP-280F, RP-450C, RP-160M, SVS PB13 x 2, Monster Power Conditioner, GIK acoustic panels

TV Room: Panasonic 60" plasma, Integra DTR-30.3, Axiom Audio M60, VP150, QS8, EP500
ereed is offline  
post #48 of 226 Old 03-04-2017, 11:59 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
retro124's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 2,971
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1297 Post(s)
Liked: 1002
Quote:
Originally Posted by ereed View Post
Got the movies today from @iStorm . Very well packaged and movies looks brand new. Will make another purchase very soon! Very good guy to deal with and glad I was able to help him at the same time. Buy from this guy with confidence!
👍, great to hear you got your movies!!! Enjoy them you will have a lot of fun with them and with your system!!!!
iStorm likes this.

Denon X6200W
Klipsch RF-7II's, RC-64II, RB-81II's, RS-62II's
SVS 2x PC12-Pluses, Emotiva XPA-200
Sony XBR65X930E , Oppo 203
Projector and scren shopping now :D
Apple Mac mini, Sony PS3,
retro124 is offline  
post #49 of 226 Old 03-04-2017, 01:11 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
iStorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 720
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
Liked: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by ereed View Post
Got the movies today from @iStorm . Very well packaged and movies looks brand new. Will make another purchase very soon! Very good guy to deal with and glad I was able to help him at the same time. Buy from this guy with confidence!
I'm really glad you are happy with everything! You have been awesome to work with and please don't hesitate to let me know if you need anything else. Thank you!! Enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by retro124 View Post
👍, great to hear you got your movies!!! Enjoy them you will have a lot of fun with them and with your system!!!!

Selling Entire Blu-Ray Collection

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/213-ph...l#post50923577
iStorm is offline  
post #50 of 226 Old 03-04-2017, 01:32 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Louis Bartay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 1,716
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
Liked: 713
iStorm Robert all 8 of my movies arrived today and John Wick had never been opened. All look NEW Thanks and I will order more this evening after my wife looks thru what is remaining.

Thanks again .... Louis .
iStorm and retro124 like this.

Klipsch Cornwall I,C7,RS3-II, R-14M
Klipsch Heresy II,
Klipsch Sub 12 X 3
SVS PB 13 Ultra Sub
Yamaha RX-V1900 HD PS3
Louis Bartay is offline  
post #51 of 226 Old 03-04-2017, 02:04 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Louis Bartay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 1,716
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
Liked: 713
Robert I Sent PM for 8 more
iStorm and retro124 like this.

Klipsch Cornwall I,C7,RS3-II, R-14M
Klipsch Heresy II,
Klipsch Sub 12 X 3
SVS PB 13 Ultra Sub
Yamaha RX-V1900 HD PS3
Louis Bartay is offline  
post #52 of 226 Old 03-04-2017, 04:31 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
retro124's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 2,971
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1297 Post(s)
Liked: 1002
I'm not going to just stay and read here how @ereed and @Louis Bartay picking up more movies 😀. Time to look for 3rd shipping box for me Robert.
Will send you list tonight.
iStorm and Louis Bartay like this.

Denon X6200W
Klipsch RF-7II's, RC-64II, RB-81II's, RS-62II's
SVS 2x PC12-Pluses, Emotiva XPA-200
Sony XBR65X930E , Oppo 203
Projector and scren shopping now :D
Apple Mac mini, Sony PS3,
retro124 is offline  
post #53 of 226 Old 03-04-2017, 07:32 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
retro124's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 2,971
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1297 Post(s)
Liked: 1002
Pm send Robert, list of 17 titles
iStorm likes this.

Denon X6200W
Klipsch RF-7II's, RC-64II, RB-81II's, RS-62II's
SVS 2x PC12-Pluses, Emotiva XPA-200
Sony XBR65X930E , Oppo 203
Projector and scren shopping now :D
Apple Mac mini, Sony PS3,
retro124 is offline  
post #54 of 226 Old 03-04-2017, 08:06 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
iStorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 720
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
Liked: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis Bartay View Post
iStorm Robert all 8 of my movies arrived today and John Wick had never been opened. All look NEW Thanks and I will order more this evening after my wife looks thru what is remaining.

Thanks again .... Louis .
I'm very happy to hear that everything was perfect with your order Louis! At one point I opened a lot of these movies and have never even seen a lot of them lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis Bartay View Post
Robert I Sent PM for 8 more
Thanks for the order again buddy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by retro124 View Post
I'm not going to just stay and read here how @ereed and @Louis Bartay picking up more movies 😀. Time to look for 3rd shipping box for me Robert.
Will send you list tonight.
Lol, that's funny! You definitely sent a lot of appreciated business my way! These have been moving pretty quickly for having a little over 1000! You rock buddy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by retro124 View Post
Pm send Robert, list of 17 titles
Pm Sent back! Please let me know what your offer is as I have 16 of the 17 left still! I'm about to update the initial listing with all sold items. Thanks again!

I'm also adding pictures of the Like New Xbox One S that would be great for a UHD player (includes Media remote for 4ks/Blurays). Plus I added pictures of some items just so everyone can see the type of quality they will receive from me.
Louis Bartay likes this.

Selling Entire Blu-Ray Collection

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/213-ph...l#post50923577

Last edited by iStorm; 03-04-2017 at 08:17 PM.
iStorm is offline  
post #55 of 226 Old 03-04-2017, 08:40 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
timc1475's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Illinois USA
Posts: 1,497
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 890 Post(s)
Liked: 755
Hi Robert,

I PM you with a sizeable list maybe we can work something out because it sure adds up fast!

What is your health issue that is forcing you to sell btw because I may be able to give some advice since I too have faced such health calamity over the years. PM if you don't want it out on blast.
timc1475 is offline  
post #56 of 226 Old 03-05-2017, 07:06 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
iStorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 720
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
Liked: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by timc1475 View Post
Hi Robert,

I PM you with a sizeable list maybe we can work something out because it sure adds up fast!

What is your health issue that is forcing you to sell btw because I may be able to give some advice since I too have faced such health calamity over the years. PM if you don't want it out on blast.
I pmed you back sir! Hopefully we can work something out. Thank you.

Selling Entire Blu-Ray Collection

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/213-ph...l#post50923577
iStorm is offline  
post #57 of 226 Old 03-05-2017, 03:43 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
timc1475's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Illinois USA
Posts: 1,497
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 890 Post(s)
Liked: 755
Quote:
Originally Posted by iStorm View Post
I pmed you back sir! Hopefully we can work something out. Thank you.
I am only looking for a great deal better than what I can get on normal routes. When you played heart strings due to severe health issues Most would think you would sell mostly used DVD's cheap to get rid of them being in dire straights but turns out this is not exactly the case here. Did you mention you're an online Ebay seller as well? Seems like the health issue may be a ploy to get sales, b/c when asked what was your health issue you clammed up...

Hit me back when you really really need to sell & maybe I will consider. Like I said I bought many DVD's at a local video store going outta business and see no reason to pay full price unless they all are new & from Amazon etc.

Otherwise if the prices you're charging are the same to not much better than Amazon or Ebay so I will buy from them as they are new Movies with safety nets of refunds & return policy options if defective etc.

Because I have been burnt b4 from buying & trusting strangers over the years. There are even those selling hot stuff online too which gets the seller & buyer into big trouble.

I also asked you twice in PM's how the payment would work but got no response. This all seems kinda fishy so I think I will pass. Your Avatar photo of a demented killer clown doesn't help in the visual trustworthiness factor either being in the news cycles. IMO

Last edited by timc1475; 03-05-2017 at 04:47 PM.
timc1475 is offline  
post #58 of 226 Old 03-05-2017, 04:21 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Louis Bartay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 1,716
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
Liked: 713
Quote:
Originally Posted by timc1475 View Post
I am only looking for a great deal than what I can get on normal routes, hit me back when you really really need to sell & maybe I will consider. Like I said I bought many DVD's at a local video store going outta business and see no reason to pay full price unless they all are new & from Amazon etc.

Otherwise if the prices you're charging are the same to not much better than Amazon or Ebay so I will buy from them as they are new Movies with safety nets of refunds & return policy options if defective etc.

Because I have been burnt b4 from buying & trusting strangers over the years. There are even those selling hot stuff online too which gets the seller & buyer into big trouble.

I also asked you twice in PM's how the payment would work but got no response. This all seems kinda fishy so I think I will pass. Your Avatar photo of a demented clown doesn't help in trustworthiness either. IMO
I have purchased from him and ALL are LIKE NEW. IMHO you should have PM this and not posted what you did in public. I thought his avatar was funny. You are entitled to your opinions and I am too........... your sir are WAY out of line. If you did not like the price why did bother him.
iStorm, januza and retro124 like this.

Klipsch Cornwall I,C7,RS3-II, R-14M
Klipsch Heresy II,
Klipsch Sub 12 X 3
SVS PB 13 Ultra Sub
Yamaha RX-V1900 HD PS3
Louis Bartay is offline  
post #59 of 226 Old 03-05-2017, 04:25 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
iStorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 720
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
Liked: 156
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by timc1475 View Post
I am only looking for a great deal than what I can get on normal routes, hit me back when you really really need to sell & maybe I will consider. Like I said I bought many DVD's at a local video store going outta business and see no reason to pay full price unless they all are new & from Amazon etc.

Otherwise if the prices you're charging are the same to not much better than Amazon or Ebay so I will buy from them as they are new Movies with safety nets of refunds & return policy options if defective etc.

Because I have been burnt b4 from buying & trusting strangers over the years. There are even those selling hot stuff online too which gets the seller & buyer into big trouble.

I also asked you twice in PM's how the payment would work but got no response. This all seems kinda fishy so I think I will pass. Your Avatar photo of a demented clown doesn't help in trustworthiness either. IMO
Please do not waste any more of my time. You already told this same thing to me in a PM but because you didn't like my answer you felt you needed to make it public. You stated right off the bat that you want ridiculously low prices since you have been buying things at garage sale prices. I have more respect for my collection than to sell my items at garage sale prices. I was reasonable when I did research on the same condition, same item. Most of mine are even more discs than the standard blu ray only items as well and are in great condition. Also my avatar is the Joker from the Dark Knight AKA Heath Ledger that died, not a demented clown. He's one of my favorite characters of all time and it's a shame he died. If it wasn't for my health condition I would not be selling my collection and I'm not going to let them go at $1 prices you want. So please take your negativity elsewhere, hundreds of people have purchased from me on the forums and I've never had an unhappy customer in over 7 years on here.. same goes for ebay over 800 plus positive reviews. Take care...

Selling Entire Blu-Ray Collection

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/213-ph...l#post50923577
iStorm is offline  
post #60 of 226 Old 03-05-2017, 06:08 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
retro124's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 2,971
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1297 Post(s)
Liked: 1002
Quote:
Originally Posted by timc1475 View Post
I am only looking for a great deal better than what I can get on normal routes. When you played heart strings due to severe health issues Most would think you would sell mostly used DVD's cheap to get rid of them being in dire straights but turns out this is not exactly the case here. Did you mention you're an online Ebay seller as well? Seems like the health issue may be a ploy to get sales, b/c when asked what was your health issue you clammed up...

Hit me back when you really really need to sell & maybe I will consider. Like I said I bought many DVD's at a local video store going outta business and see no reason to pay full price unless they all are new & from Amazon etc.

Otherwise if the prices you're charging are the same to not much better than Amazon or Ebay so I will buy from them as they are new Movies with safety nets of refunds & return policy options if defective etc.

Because I have been burnt b4 from buying & trusting strangers over the years. There are even those selling hot stuff online too which gets the seller & buyer into big trouble.

I also asked you twice in PM's how the payment would work but got no response. This all seems kinda fishy so I think I will pass. Your Avatar photo of a demented killer clown doesn't help in the visual trustworthiness factor either being in the news cycles. IMO
Please don't waste our and your time. I bought from Robert 3 times together, ones maybe year ago or so and now 2x over 65 titles together all in excellent condition.
I also like good deals and looking for them as well so as I did first time when I bought from @iStorm . Package with movies what I received couple days ago with 15 titles was in excellent shape as always and Robert asked for it $107 shipped I talked him down to $97 and he agreed. I send him $120 for it. I like great deals so I was trying what I'm able to get but more more then that I like to helps others it is why I did it. It is not much but it is help and right thing to do. I'm not guy you will meet at Church every Sunday I don't have time for it and I grow up sadly under communist regime so my believes are different then many people in US but I believe people should help each other and it will all count one day.

There is many guys who I told about Robert selling collection and many bought from him, received movies already and they are happy and looking to buy again. On the end you still getting better deals then brand new movies (because those all are like brand new not Blockbuster close down store sandpaper looking disks) and you helping to one of our member friend.

This web sites give me a lot of free information about HT , actually save me a lot of $$$ what I will waist if I didn't know this and that. Why do you think I have forum club stamp by my nick name. Pay $25 is small amount what I can give AVS for all what AVS give me and I meet good amount of very nice people here who really will help and they care.

So please go fishing to different lake for your best deals and good luck.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-03-05 at 8.39.01 PM.png
Views:	25
Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	2009553   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-03-05 at 8.42.58 PM.png
Views:	26
Size:	923.2 KB
ID:	2009561  

Denon X6200W
Klipsch RF-7II's, RC-64II, RB-81II's, RS-62II's
SVS 2x PC12-Pluses, Emotiva XPA-200
Sony XBR65X930E , Oppo 203
Projector and scren shopping now :D
Apple Mac mini, Sony PS3,
retro124 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Physical Media Items (Movies etc)

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off