Help Wanted: shipping product from Japan - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 06-13-2013, 02:11 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I'm looking for assistance from someone living in Japan who can buy an item for me (PSP 3000 Extended Battery with Pearl White Battery Door, PSPJ-15018) and ship it to my U.S. address since I am unable to do so directly. If you or someone (trustworthy) you know can help, reply or PM me and we can work out the logistics. Thanks in advance!

Also, does anyone know if I need to worry about using a Japanese battery in a U.S. PSP? They're both labeled 3.6V 2200mAh, so I would think it's the same thing; unless there's a subtle electronics difference I'm overlooking/unaware of, I would think I could use it fine. (I actually want it more for the battery door, so if it's a problem I can always get a U.S. battery.)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 08-30-2013, 05:46 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Get ahold of someone in the military. They are the easiest and cheapest way to get stuff from over there. And also, shouldn't have to worry about anything. I play a ps3 everyday I bought over there and it is a full Japanese version. Only thing it won't do is play DVD's. hope that helps in your quest. I used to be in the military and I know all about how much crazy stuff Japan has that had to ship back all the time. Good luck
Reply Help Wanted/Seeking

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page