WANTED: one or two BLACK Klipsch RT-12d subwoofers - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 08-31-2013, 08:59 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 63
I live on the east coast and I am looking for two Klipsch RT-12d subwoofers. However, if you have only one, I'm interested too.

Please do not respond unless you have a black Klipsch RT-12d subwoofer for sale. It's a triangular shaped sub with two passive 12" drivers and one active 12" driver. It is not the cheaper RW-12d.

Details on the RT-12d:
http://www.klipsch.com/rt-12d-subwoofer/details

PS:
I am trying to match another sub. Do not respond with any other offers, etc as you'll be wasting your time. Check my ebay feedback under etc6849.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, a FREE home automation program. Open-source Z-Wave Premise Module found
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 01-23-2014, 06:54 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_714RT12DB/Klipsch-Reference-Series-RT-12d-Black.html?cc=07

S&D but usually means really minor Scratch or just missing manuals

etc6849 likes this.
post #3 of 3 Old 01-24-2014, 07:21 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 63
Thanks so much! I called crutchfield again today and they came down considerably on the pirce since the item was discontinued almost 4 years ago. The last one I bought on ebay had no box or mic. With their return policy and paid return shipping if something is wrong on a 100lb item, I figured it was worth the $200 above used price if the box/mic are there and it's never been used more than 60 days.

We'll see when it gets here... I'm prepared for the worst, but if it's cracked or has an air leak they said they'd cover return shipping. I've always avoided Crutchfield, but their outlet may have some great deals if you call in and haggle some.

For others: I'm still looking for one more as I want to run one in each corner. Used is fine and preferred as I'm on a budget.

, a FREE home automation program. Open-source Z-Wave Premise Module found
Reply Help Wanted/Seeking

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page