WTB: AT System 270 THX or other AT - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 10-04-2013, 01:21 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10

Presently looking for 274.1 surrounds.  I already have a system 270THX and a system 250.  I'm willing to entertain other system offers as well, so if you have some AT stuff laying around, hit me up!

Also in the market for a Marantz BDP if the price is right.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 12-20-2013, 08:13 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Liked: 229
I have a full AT System 350 THX Ultra 5.1.
I'm original owner, bought in 2000 from OneCall who was authorized AT dealer.
PM me if you are serious.

Reason I'm selling is I'm going to downsize and DIY some of my own now.
http://www.avsforum.com/t/604394/please-join-and-post-what-speakers-you-have/900#post_13006958

Mike R,P.E. clickable DIY hot links:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 3 Old 01-15-2014, 08:28 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Here is some AT gear I have and what I am looking to get for the package. Let me know if this is of any interest to you. I changed my system to Monitor Audio towers and looking to sell my older system so I can get a sub. Downsizing from a theater room to a living room and from 7.2 to 5.1

* Atlantic Technology 350 THX 7.2 System ( See below ) - $1500 firm ( System below was over $5k new )
2 x 351blk for front L/R - Scuffs and no pedestals (stands)
1 x 353blk for Center - Minor Scuffs on cabinet and no grill. AT says they do not have any more either. I tried to get a replacement
4 x 354srblk for surrounds - Mint but no pedestals (stands)
2 x 642e sb's in Gloss Black and in Mint condition - These subs still cost over $1000 each so this is an incredible deal for the whole 7.2 speaker set
Reply Help Wanted/Seeking

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page