Installation Help Needed in Middle Tennessee - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 03-23-2016, 06:56 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Installation Help Needed in Middle Tennessee

I'm looking for help in setting up some new speakers. I'm in the Middle Tennessee area; suburbs of Nashville. A spinal cord injury keeps me from doing the job myself. I'm more than willing to pay a fair and reasonable amount for the help. I'm turning to this forum to look for help as I'm hoping to find people who can appreciate good and proper care of decent speakers.

Specifically, I just got in 2 new Klipsch RB-81 II speakers and a pair of stands in which to mount them. The stands are still in the box and need assembled. Unless there is some unforeseen change, the wiring is in place. I have a 7.1 setup already in place. These Klipsch RB-81 IIs will complete my upgrade from all Polk Audio speakers to all Klipsch as there are only 2 Polk speakers left in this setup. The new stands are needed as the ones currently supporting the 2 Polk speakers are not big enough to support the rather sizable Klipsch RB-81 IIs.

Any help or recommendations of someone who can help in this area would be appreciated. I guess the customary reply to post or direct message to me would work out great. Thanks for taking the time to read my post.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 08-29-2016, 10:39 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
Liked: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrstservt View Post
I'm looking for help in setting up some new speakers. I'm in the Middle Tennessee area; suburbs of Nashville. A spinal cord injury keeps me from doing the job myself. I'm more than willing to pay a fair and reasonable amount for the help. I'm turning to this forum to look for help as I'm hoping to find people who can appreciate good and proper care of decent speakers.

Specifically, I just got in 2 new Klipsch RB-81 II speakers and a pair of stands in which to mount them. The stands are still in the box and need assembled. Unless there is some unforeseen change, the wiring is in place. I have a 7.1 setup already in place. These Klipsch RB-81 IIs will complete my upgrade from all Polk Audio speakers to all Klipsch as there are only 2 Polk speakers left in this setup. The new stands are needed as the ones currently supporting the 2 Polk speakers are not big enough to support the rather sizable Klipsch RB-81 IIs.

Any help or recommendations of someone who can help in this area would be appreciated. I guess the customary reply to post or direct message to me would work out great. Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

shame i didn't get this msg sooner, i live in Nashville
post #3 of 4 Old 03-31-2017, 10:11 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macroblocker View Post
shame i didn't get this msg sooner, i live in Nashville
Shame we missed each other by a number of months, but it is good to know of another fellow AV enthusiast in the Nashville area.

post #4 of 4 Old 04-03-2017, 01:59 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
Liked: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrstservt View Post
Shame we missed each other by a number of months, but it is good to know of another fellow AV enthusiast in the Nashville area.
yes i agree! any other questions feel free to ask , we can swap info !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Help Wanted/Seeking

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page