FS: Sony VPL-VW665ES 4K HDR Projector - Store Display Model - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 09-29-2017, 10:31 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
Liked: 288
FS: Sony VPL-VW665ES 4K HDR Projector - PRICE DROP!

My home theater store is unfortunately closing its doors and liquidating all inventory. As such, we are selling our theater demo room's stunning Sony VPL-VW665ES projector. The lamp has 610 hours on it. Asking $10,000 $8900 (MSRP was $14,999). I will include shipping costs. The projector's been suspended up high the entire time we've had it, so it is in impeccable shape and very clean. We've never had any issues with it, and it is just drop dead gorgeous. Especially with a proper 4K source like our Kaleidescape Strato (also for sale) that we currently have it paired with! More pics to come as soon as I can get them uploaded.

Please feel free to PM or call me at 406-640-0626.

We are authorized dealers for a variety of great brands and have a ton of great items we still need to sell, so please feel free to request a list of our remaining inventory. We have high end seating, speakers of all types (towers, books, sats, in-ceilings/in-walls), subs, amps, headphones, and more. Great deals to be had for AVS Forum members!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01997.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	679.0 KB
ID:	2290024   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02003.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	661.0 KB
ID:	2290026  

Last edited by Montucky; 10-02-2017 at 10:16 AM. Reason: PRICE DECREASE
Sponsored Links