Quantum Data 882C pattern generator - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 09-12-2012, 08:32 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 293
Excellent condition, works perfectly. Automated, verified correct control with the latest ChromaPure and CalMAN V4 (build 4.6.3.395). Works with CalMAN V5, though there are some issues being worked out with it and V5. Has your choice of window sizes with either CalMAN version. This generator operates with full RGB triplet control, so it can do the reduced color saturations available in ChromaPure and CalMAN V5. You can do full gamut saturation sweeps and calibrate gamut at 75% sat/75% levels if desired.
It can output 480i to 1080P/60 and everything in between via two true HDMI 1.4a compatible outputs, with RGB or YCbCr 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 color space.
It also has VGA, HD component, composite, S-Video, and SDI outputs. I have tested and used all the outputs except for the SDI, so I do not know if the SDI output works.
It has hundreds of test patterns built in, plus I made many custom test patterns including APL windows and other useful HD calibration patterns. Custom patterns can be stored internally or on a CF card.
It is fully 3D capable.
I am selling because it's a little heavy for field use.

Feel free to contact me with questions.
Reply This and That

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page