Sencore Video Suite (VP403c, OTC1000, ColorPro III & IV) - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 6 Old 10-05-2012, 03:22 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I'm an ISF-certified calibrator who has recently retired and would like to sell my pristine Sencore Video Suite. It's in the original foam-lined factory case and I even have the original shipping cartons. While I'd prefer to sell the system outright, I would consider a trade for a high quality sound bar such as a Yamaha YSP-4100 or YSP-5100 (making this a terrific swap if you're a Yamaha dealer) or some other a/v equipment.

Rob Robinson
Pain makes man think . . . thought makes man wise . . . wisdom makes life endurable.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 10-10-2012, 08:51 AM
PNQ

Hi,

I'm Quang from AVT Vietnam and start now to do services for digital cinemas. You are expert in this field and can let me know:

- Do I able to use your offered system for measurement both luminance and chroma of digital cinema projection?
- Do I have to buy any additional software for the system? (I have seen that the system just be controlled by ChromaPure, which version I have to buy if needed)?
- If the system OK for my purposes, I will take the completely set and my best offer is 1500$. I will pay directly to your account and you just need to send the system to my friend in CA and he will help to bring it to me.

Let me know if you have any further advises,

Thanks,
PN Quang
post #3 of 6 Old 10-10-2012, 10:39 AM - Thread Starter

Sorry, but my price is firm at $2,000 or barter for a high-end sound bar. This system sold new for over $12,000 and I feel that $2,000 is a very fair price. As to how it would work for digital cinemas, I would think that one of the new spectroradiometer devices would be more appropriate for that environment. My experience is related strictly to home theaters, media rooms and video production facilities.

Rob Robinson
Pain makes man think . . . thought makes man wise . . . wisdom makes life endurable.
post #4 of 6 Old 10-10-2012, 11:57 PM
PNQ

Hi,

Thanks for your reply with sharing. I will look for other suitable device.

PNQ
post #5 of 6 Old 10-19-2012, 05:46 AM

Hi Ron2NY,

I would like to purchase the Video Suite for your asking price.

Please contact me if it is still available.

Kind regards

Yoav
post #6 of 6 Old 03-28-2013, 08:29 AM

Hello,
I am quite certain you have long since sold or traded your Sencore Video Suite. Even so I was wondering if you might be able to help me out.
I am a CE lifer - having worked for a regional Mid Fi chain as salesman, assistant manager, store manager for 11 years and since 2000 I have run my own CE installation/integration business.

I am interested in doing less install and providing more expert services as the years go on and I am considering becoming ISF certified. We have recently installed two large commercial front projection systems and want to offer in house calibration instead of having to sub it out.

The up front cost of equipment and my relative ignorance about what equipment is absolutely essential and what is not are holding me back from making a commitment.
There is a training coming up at Christie Digital (we are dealers) in May.

I am trying to put together used equipment adequate to the task prior to the training event.

Hoping you might have a few minutes to chat via phone or email.

Doug Simmons
SEE HEAR GEAR

Stratham NH 03885
603-778-8242
seeheargear@comcast.net
Reply This and That

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page