Audiopulse AX15D2 Axis 15" Drivers (2) - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 01-28-2013, 07:11 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Club Gold

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I have a pair of Audiopulse AX15D2 Axis 15" drivers that are up for sale. I will sell individually or as a pair.

I believe these were the equivalent to the TC Sounds 3000 driver. Either way... they are brutal beasts!

audiopulse_1.jpg

audiopulse_2.jpg

These are labeled with birth certificates ending in 501 and 601. Here is the birth certificate for 501:

audiopulse_501.gif

501 does have a boo-boo, although it does not effect performance in any way whatsoever... and I have used it as it is for several years now. The terminal block broke off one side and I JB welded it back on. Here is a pic of it.

audiopulse_3.jpg

Here is the birth certificate for 601:

audiopulse_601.gif

I was powering these with a single EP2500 bridged on each one... about 1900 watts tested into 4 ohms. However, after one of my EP2500's went on the blink I was powering the pair with one EP2500 in Stereo mode and they never missed a beat.

These are heavy, about 50 pounds each, shipping is 55lbs each boxed, so shipping is going to cost me up to $60 each if I have to go to the west coast, however I will include shipping (CONUS - Lower 48) in the price. I will sell 601 for $200 shipped... and 501 (with the boo-boo) for $175 shipped... and you can have the pair for $350 combined.

Please don't try to beat me down on these, as this is already a very good deal on these subs and this will make someone an excellent deal. Actually... I will be doing someone a favor and you can thank me later.

Sonnie Parker
SVS Customer Service
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 02-12-2013, 06:11 PM

Liked: 10
Hey Sonnie,

Could you tell me the actual cutout dimensions please?

Thanks Steve
post #3 of 3 Old 03-20-2013, 08:04 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Club Gold

Liked: 11
Hi Steve... sorry for the late reply here. I do not remember seeing any notification on your post on this, but could have very easily missed it, as I do get quite a few emails everyday.

They are sold. I do not remember what the cutout was on these, although if you still want to know, I have the boxes they came out of and can measure one for you in case you are considering some on the open market.

Sonnie Parker
SVS Customer Service
Reply This and That

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page