Custom Made Patch Panels - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 02-17-2013, 11:50 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hello

As you'll see from the attached picture I was manufacturing patch panels today for f-connectors and speaker binding posts. They're very high quality, and a product which is extremely hard to find on the market. I produced these for my own multimedia install.

I would be willing to custom produce patch panels like these to your specifications, with the connections you want etc... I'm testing the water with these, and would price each one individually based on what you want. I had to put a price at the top, so I'd ignore it, the price I quote will be dependant on what options you want!

I can spray them any colour you want, so If you want a technicolor media rack, no problem!

I'm based in the United Kingdom, but I'm sure its possible to ship to other places if need be, but I'm not too familiar with exporting (customs etc...)

If you've any interest in these, and would like me to produce one for you, get in touch and we'll work something out!

I expect a 2-2.5 week lead in to produce these, because I do work!

(Note: the one in the picture is not completed, will be filled with connections!)
Reply This and That

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page