DTVPal DVR - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 03-23-2013, 06:16 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 22
I've got two DTVPal DVRs both running the latest firmware (F208). One is used on a daily basis and the other kept unplugged and used on rare occasions (perhaps once a quarter). I would like to sell one of the DTVPal DVRs since I have these two and two other DVRs and don't need 4 when I only use one. You can choose whichever one you think is preferable depending on whether you feel a constantly running box experiences less wear and tear than an occasionally used one.

You get the original box, the DVR, the quick start guide and the manual, the remote (in pristine condition) and cables of your choice.

I live in the RTP area of NC and ideally I'd like to sell it to someone local who has read the official post on the DTVPal DVR and is therefore aware of the "features" of the product. e.g. I don't want an unhappy buyer who expects a Tivo style program guide and season pass capability. However, I'm open to shipping it. For those who don't know much about the product you can goolge "cnet review dtvpal dvr" for a quick read or take a look at the very long thread in these forums.

Obviously, you can PM me to discuss. However, if you prefer to talk, PM me and I'll send you my phone number.
Reply This and That