GIANT CUSTOM PHOTO MURALS FOR YOUR HT, DEN, OR MEDIA/GAME ROOM - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 04-09-2013, 06:07 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Want a 20ft long Star Destroyer in your home theater?
How about an 9ft tall Predator? or a life size Marylin Monroe?
What about an entire wall view of the beach? ...or a battlefield from Black Ops.
A city skyline - any city, ...heck, any planet!
How about a 11ft tall Master Chief?

HERE'S A FEW SAMPLES OF MY WORK

ANY IMAGE YOU WANT - ANY SIZE YOU WANT IT

Anything you can think of, can be made into your very own full wall sized mural. Only want to cover 1/2 the wall? No problem. Want to cover a wall, but there is a door in the way? Again, no problem(see the .gif above for an example). Add drapery and trimmings to your screen wall in minutes and at a fraction of the cost. Create a box office or ticket booth outside your theater's entrance. You could put a full wall of expensive stand up arcade machines in your game room, or put a window that looks into outer space on any wall, as if you were on a space station. Absolutely anything at all you can think of, I can make into your very own custom, photo realistic, mosaic mural for you. With the full resources of a professional graphic arts studio at my disposal, I use only the highest quality professional substrates and inks. My murals have over 10x's the resolution of a bluray image(usually much more), are extremely durable. Installation can be permanent or not, regardless of the size you want the mural to be. From 5 inches to 50 feet or more, no job is too big or too small.

If you have any questions or want an estimate, feel free to contact me here by PM or give me a call at 908.469.2128

Last edited by domz777; 06-27-2014 at 07:29 PM.
Reply This and That

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page