I have a large 6ft x 8ft working neon sign replica of the sign over the door of Rick's bar in the film CASABLANCA: "Rick's Cafe Americain
." I need to sell it!
Maybe you love the film CASABLANCA? Maybe you're building a CASABLANCA-themed home theater? Maybe you collect neon signs? Or movie memorabilia? This is a truly one-of-a-kind item!
- Approx 6ft x 8ft, about 1ft deep, 2-level sheet metal structure.
- Custom made for a single-location restaurant marquee, saved from demolition.
- Interior steel struts removed for easy 2-man lifting. (Two struts remain for professional hanging.)
- Custom-wired for home 120w electric use. (Industrial transformer has been removed.) Works!
- Custom-cut, custom-installed Plexiglass protective shield.
- Please note: This is the not the actual sign used in the film. This is merely a huge, custom-made working replica. Would look awesome in your home theater.
I am located in Charlotte, North Carolina, and the sign is big, heavy, fragile (glass!) and can not be shipped. It can be carried away, though, in a truck with lots of padding. (That's how it got here, from Baltimore, many years ago.)
If you're interested, you can email me directly blue.parrot at yahoo dot com (that's "blue dot parrot at..."). I have pictures and an info sheet I can send you. If you know a CASABLANCA fanatic who would just plotz to have something like this, please bring us together!
Charlotte, NC USA