Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 5 Old 08-04-2013, 03:30 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 11
PRICES REDUCED (9/2/13)

I have 2 rows of Berkline 090s Home-theater recliners (4 seats & 3 seats) for sale in black micro-fiber. Asking price starts at $75 per seat (see complete pricing below). Their specifications can be viewed on the following site:

http://www.rtheaters.com/berkline/images/090.pdf

I currently have them configured in 2 rows as follows:

A straight row of 4 seats, with a center love-seat in a |0|00|0| configuration. This row is comprised of 3 pieces, a double arm-less love-seat and 2 double-armed recliners. Both seats of the love-seat are powered recline, while the two outside seats are manual recline. The seat model #s are A87 (1 item) and 47 (2 items) in the spec sheet above.

A curved row of 3 seats in a |0\/0\/0| configuration. The center seat is powered recline while the other two seats are manual. The model #s from the spec sheet are C090-53, C090-A54 and 52.

Everything is in excellent working order, and the fabric is in great shape with no rips. Most of the chairs have only been very lightly used.

I am selling the seats BY THE ROW, buy a single row or by both rows - the choice is yours. The curved row seats are designed to operate together as a row. The double armed recliners from the straight row can stand by their own or even be added onto the curved row, if so desired.

I am asking $299 for the curved row of 3 seats.

I am now asking the same $299 price for the straight row of 4 seats. That's less than $75 per seat.

So you can get all 7 seats for less than the price of one new chair.

I am located in the Greater Atlanta / Marietta, GA area (zip-code 30062) and the purchaser will be responsible for removing the seats from their current location.

The attached pictures showing the seats in my basement should give some idea as to how the seats look.

Please PM me for further information.

Many Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 08-28-2013, 05:49 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 19
PM sent
post #3 of 5 Old 08-29-2013, 03:01 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 27
If you feel like a drive to Missouri ill take em all lol
post #4 of 5 Old 09-03-2013, 01:18 PM
The Truth Hz

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
Liked: 688
What are the total dimensions of the three and four row seats? would you mind measuring the overall length of each?

(European models do not accept banana plugs.)

"If you done it, it ain't bragging." ~ Walt Whitman

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 5 Old 09-04-2013, 10:05 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 11
The straight row of 4 seats is 130" wide according to the specifications (which usually round each chair up a little). When I measured the actual width came out to 128"

The specifications on the curved row of 3 seats gives a total width of 112".

Seats are 41" high, which is the perfect height to give support while allowing sufficient surround sound to hit your ears.
Reply This and That

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page