Custom Built Arcade Machine - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 12-03-2013, 04:36 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10

I have a custom built (by me ;)) arcade machine. The only things that have any design are the control panel and the marquee. I found both images online. It will play pretty much anything you put on it. NES, SNES, N64, Sega, Arcade, and so on and so on. I had the vinyl stickers created at a local print shop and you can add whatever you would like, it is jet black. You can pm me for more info on what all it can do. I didn't add a coin door because I would never use it. It would go great in a game room or man cave and it is great for the person who loves the classics.

I would really like to trade it for a 1080p projector and screen but I can make a screen if necessary. I really don't want to ship it because it is not light. I built it out of solid 1/2 plywood. I have photos of the whole process if you want to see them but I am putting just a couple of the finished product. Oh and the front end is Hyperspin with all the themes installed... if you have never seen it, it looks awesome. I can get you a little video to see it.

let me know if you have any interest.

Thanks

Reply This and That

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page