Emotiva MPS-1, like new - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 03-10-2014, 04:21 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Well, here's your chance to own a Unicorn.

VERY well taken care of Emotiva MPS-1. The original beast from Emotiva with the more expensive faceplate than that of the MPS-2.

Five of seven channels/blades are filled and working 100%. I have all original packaging and will ship this item anywhere at the buyers cost. Due to weight alone, I estimate this to be $150, but will send you the actual receipt and Paypal refund you any difference.

This amp was used very infrequently since new as I have been deployed for several years as an Air National Guardsman. When I'm home, I fly as a career so I'm gone - a lot. So while I don't have the exact hours of usage, I can say that the EPSON projector that has been mated with this setup the last seven years has 541 hours on the bulb.

I am only selling this amp because I have moved and my media room shrank by about 60%.

I have 100% feedback since 2000 on eBay (az-flyboy 194) and am glad to speak with individuals directly to coordinate shipping and to assure whoever purchases this is getting the real deal. Interested in Paypal transactions mainly but would consider trade + cash (from me) for a Sony HW50 or a deal on a B-stock 55.

Thanks!
Word
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 07-25-2014, 03:16 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by WordFLiesNverted View Post
Well, here's your chance to own a Unicorn.<br><br>
VERY well taken care of Emotiva MPS-1. The original beast from Emotiva with the more expensive faceplate than that of the MPS-2.<br><br>
Five of seven channels/blades are filled and working 100%. I have all original packaging and will ship this item anywhere at the buyers cost. Due to weight alone, I estimate this to be $150, but will send you the actual receipt and Paypal refund you any difference.<br><br>
This amp was used very infrequently since new as I have been deployed for several years as an Air National Guardsman. When I'm home, I fly as a career so I'm gone - a lot. So while I don't have the exact hours of usage, I can say that the EPSON projector that has been mated with this setup the last seven years has 541 hours on the bulb.<br><br>
I am only selling this amp because I have moved and my media room shrank by about 60%.<br><br>
I have 100% feedback since 2000 on eBay (az-flyboy 194) and am glad to speak with individuals directly to coordinate shipping and to assure whoever purchases this is getting the real deal. Interested in Paypal transactions mainly but would consider trade + cash (from me) for a Sony HW50 or a deal on a B-stock 55.<br><br>
Thanks!<br>
Word
Curious on what your asking price is...not a well worded sentence but you get the idea.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply This and That

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page