BDI 8252 - Concours Series Espresso on Oak TV Stand - $700 (Studio City) - AVS Forum

AVS Forum > Classifieds > This and That > BDI 8252 - Concours Series Espresso on Oak TV Stand - $700 (Studio City)

This and That

In_hollywood
08:00 PM Liked: 0
post #1 of 1
06-29-2014 | Posts: 1
BDI 8252 - Concours Series Espresso on Oak TV Stand

Frame your entertainment with a beautiful wood panel of Cherry or Oak on BDI's CONCOURS system. Mount a flat panel TV directly to the supplied mounting bracket. Down below, three adjustable tempered glass shelves can become home to a host of electronics and a center channel speaker. All cables and connections are kept out of sight by routing discreetly through the back of the unit. The real surprise is behind the panel, where you can store your DVD and CD collection on adjustable shelves. Recommended TV Size:32" - 46" Flat Panel TVModel 8252: Specifications (inches)Overall:61.25"H x 47.75"W x 22.5"DAdjustable Shelf Capacity:50 lbsMax Component Depth:17.5"..

Original Price: $1,402.92

This is not some Best Buy junk! This is the best A/V furniture made anywhere. Make me an offer I can't refuse!

Shoot me an email for photos I guess I'm not allowed to link anything here as the mods said
Reply This and That

Subscribe to this Thread