Panasonic 50VT20 plasma good - Minnesota - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 06-15-2012, 06:36 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
This posting is for the Panasonic 50VT20 plasma TV. This is Panasonic's top tier television of 2010. I have a link to cnet.com review of the set in the link below. The VT20 was a BestBuy only model, but has the same great picture quality and same amount of inputs as the VT25 just with a silver bezel instead of black. This set is a couple years old and I tend to upgrade every couple of years so I am looking at getting a new set soon. This set has 4 hdmi, 2 component, 2 composite, sd card reader and 2 usb ports. It also includes the Vieracast internet suite so you can add internet tv channels such as netflix. The set has an rj-45(ethernet) for internet connectivity so no wireless. This set is 3d ready which means with a supported bluray player you can play 3d movies. I have one pair of 3d glasses that I will throw in, which is a good deal since they were $130 at time of purchase. The pictures don't hold a candle to the actual picture quality, but I included them anyway. I prefer not to ship the TV as I do not have the original box anymore. If you are interested taking a look at the set before buying let me know and we can set something up. The TV is located in St. Cloud Minnesota. For payment I will accept cash or PayPal. Thanks for viewing my listing. If you live nearby and are interested in the set please send me a pm.

http://reviews.cnet.com/flat-panel-tvs/panasonic-viera-tc-p65vt25/4505-6482_7-33941231.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 06-16-2012, 10:20 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
i have 500...immediate payment, let me know bro, thanks.
Reply Display Devices

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page