Unused Epson 6010 package + outboard 3D emitter, new price - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 07-08-2012, 03:28 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Selling a new, Epson 6010. It is a new replacement unit for the 6010 I purchased March 15 so the warranty will run until March 14, 2015.

I asked for and received from Epson tech support a new, replacement 6010 on June 15 and it arrive around June 26th. My original 6010 had a chip set alignment issue that could not be corrected with the electronic alignment funtion and Epson agreed to replace with a new projector. When it arrived I put my 170 hour (calibrated) projector into the replacement shipper and the new projector into my box. Pix attached.

The 3D glasses, power cord and the remote control have not been used, the replacement bulb and the Cheif mount have not been opened. The only thing that I did use in the package was the cable cover. It has been returned to its original box.

I bought the Epson 3D emitter kit because my anamophic lens slide blocks the emitter on the projector. I am including it in the package. New projector, emitter, extra bulb, Chief mount, all black for low reflection, and no tax or PayPal fees for less than $3000 plus shipping....... sweet.

I will also include the bill of sale (March 15, 2012) with the unit.

Selling because I got an opportunity to buy a new Wolf S-15 (JVC RS55-based) projector and couldn't resist. biggrin.gif

Enjoy a very bright, 3D capable projector with a great short throw ratio! And buy with confidence, I have sold several pojectors on this forum and Videogon as rocooper.

" I beseech you, ....., think it possible that you may be mistaken!" Oliver Cromwell
Reply Display Devices

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page