FS: Panamorph P752 Anamorphic Lens LOWER PRICE - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 07-08-2012, 06:07 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
For sale is a very lightly used Panamorph P752 anamorphic lens. It was bought a few years back from AV Science. I no longer have a theater so I am selling all my equipment. I have never had any issues with the lens and there are zero signs of leaking etc..

This lens compresses the image vertically from a 16:9 or 4:3 projector to 2.4:1 or 16:9, respectively, while preserving the brightness on the screen. No wasted pixels at top and bottom for letter-boxed materials!

The condition of the lens is excellent. I have closely inspected the glass surfaces I cannot see any issues. There may be a little dust that a good cleaning with a microfiber lens cloth can easily remove. There may be a couple VERY minor scratches in the aluminum but can only see if looking at it very very closely.

This lens is made with anodized aluminum casing, composed of all-glass surfaces filled with oil. I don't have detailed specifications of the lens. Potential buyers can do some research online, email me for questions.

Comes with everything in the photos )Lens mounting bracket and a single rail to slide it on to.

I will ship CONUS and the price includes CONUS shipping via USPS Priority mail, fully insured and PayPal fees.

I have sold a few items on AVSForum and have excellent feedback.

email with any question: gordotre@hotmail.com

Trevor M. Gordon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 07-15-2012, 02:21 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Do you still have them for sale ? Thanks.
Reply Display Devices

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page