55" LG LM7600 Passive 3D, LED w/Local Dimming, 240Hz, NIB - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 07-14-2012, 09:46 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
BRAND NEW IN BOX - Never been opened (it's too big for the space I have in my living room so I've never been able to use it!)

- Full Manufacturers Warranty
- Selling for $1,899 on Amazon - skip the hassle, save $$, buy locally and pick it up today (located in Manhattan) or we can arrange shipping

TV FEATURES - Picture
- TruMotion 240Hz
(superior motion processing, no 'ghosting' which is typical in regular LCD/LED TV's)
- LED Plus Local Dimming
(adjusts brightness of LED lights according to the picture for deep black levels, bright whites and great color accuracy!)
- Amazing 2D Picture - one of the highest rated LED's on the market
- 3D!
(uses "Passive" 3D, which gives you better viewing angles, cheaper glasses ($10 vs. $100 for active 3D glasses) and no batteries to replace in the glasses)
- 2D to 3D conversion
(no matter what you're watching it can be watched in regular 2D or upconverted to a 3D image!)
- Extremely THIN with disappearing bezel
(has no bezel on outside of the TV to maximize picture size, one of the thinnest HDTV's in the market!)
- 1080p

TV FEATURES - WiFi + Streaming + Apps
- WiFi
- LG has perhaps the largest & best Apps & Streaming services in their TV's!
- Apps (to list a few): Netflix, YouTube, Pandora, Facebook, Twitter, Skype, MLB TV, 3D Streaming Channels + hundreds more!
- "Magic Motion" Wand remote included (along with regular remote) - acts like a Wii Remote - controlled by motion - great for playing games & fun way to control the TV!

INCLUDED IN THE BOX
- full packaging, manuals, etc (never been opened)
- Standard Remote
- Magic Motion Remote
- 6 Pair of 3D Glasses!

Ready to move it this weekend - I'm home & ready to sell

TAGS: LED, HDTV, 1080p, 3D, Passive, Active, SmartTV, Smart TV, Apps, Netflix Streaming, Sony, Samsung, Vizio, LG, 55", Slim, Thin, Wifi, local dimming LED.
Reply Display Devices

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page