Screen innovations Black Diamond 2 1.4 screen 100" - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 09-04-2012, 06:46 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have a 100-inch Screen innovations Black Diamond 2 screen, 1.4 screen. It was purchased new in Austin TX in June of 2010, professionally mounted and used for one year. When we moved from Austin to Rhode Island, I paid to have the Screen Innovations people come to the house to inspect and dismount it and rebox it in the factory packaging (they are based in Austin). It has not been removed or used since. It includes the black velvet frame and all hardware.

These are online for $2699 ... I would like $1500 for it but will consider any reasonable offer. The box is very large, so a local pickup would be preferred but if you want to arrange shipping through a third party, it's a possibility. If we go that route, I would urge you to fully insure it as once it leaves here it's out of my control and I cannot accept a return if it's damaged in transit. The folks at Screen Innovations further caution you to not use a utility knife opening the packaging.

This is a great screen; the house we have here already had a dedicated theater room with a screen installed, but the Black Diamond is terrific, especially if you have less than ideal conditions for ambient light.

Will provide my (flawless 138) eBay feedback rating on request.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-29-2012, 11:33 PM

Hi , is this still available ?
Old 10-07-2012, 09:48 AM - Thread Starter

Hi, I'm sorry, I missed your earlier message. I have someone local interested in the screen, if he passes, I will be in touch. It's too big to send UPS or FedEx and would need to go freight, which is a bit costly ... best, Vic