For Sale: Elite Screens 115" 2.35 Format Electric Cinetension2 TE115C-E24 Projector Screen - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 09-20-2012, 06:47 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 19
I have this item on ebay as well if you would like to take a look at it there. Shipping would be $150 because I need to ship freight. But even then this is half off the cost of the retail price for this screen.

Here is the URL...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=271060386125

This product is in great condition, with a very slight wave in the lower portion of the material that can't be seen when using projector. Also, there are tension strings to remove the wave but I don't know how to do it. Once you tighten the tension string you should be able to remove the slight wave in the material.

I will arrange for a freight shipping company to deliver the screen boxed up within a week to 2 weeks of the sale. This is a very large item so shipping is a little pricey. Product is worth it though. Comes with all accessories.

Product Specifications
Manufacturer: Elite Screens

Format: Cinemascope [2.35:1]
Application: Home Theater
Diagonal Size (in.): 115
Viewable Height (in.): 45.1
Viewable Width (in.): 106
Screen Type: Electric
Remote: Remote
Mount Type: Wall and Ceiling
Gain: 1.1
Warranty: 2 Year
Screen Surface: CineWhite
Product Line: CineTension2 Series

CineTension2 Series Ceiling/Wall Mountable Electric Projection Screen

CineTension 2 Electric/Motorized premium grade front projection screen. Standard IR, RF, 3-way wall switch, and built in 12 volt trigger to synchronize screens drop and rise with the projectors power cycle. Aluminum housing with enamel coating is moisture resistant, floating installation brackets are made for easy alignment. Tubular Motor provides a superior timing and capacity. Optional Ceiling trim kit. Our Cine Grey PVC tension material 1.0 Gain provides uniform flatness in a versatile material with 160° viewing angle for either home or commercial presentations.

Additional Specifications
160° Viewing Angle
Black Casing
Includes: IR/ RF Remotes, 3-Way Wall Switch, 12V Trigger, IR Eye Receiver
Overall Dimensions: 80.2" H x 122.5" W x 5.0" D

Warranty
Standard 2-year parts & labor warranty
3-year warranty for GEMR (Government, Education, Military and Religious) - US only
Reply Display Devices

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page