Like new Lumagen HDP Video Processor... comes with factory remote, manual and cabling.
Latest firmware loaded, no issues. Upgrading to new Sony with Reality Creation, Motionflow and a good CMS so external processing not necessary.
This unit has operated flawlessly for 3 years in a non-smoking, humidity controlled theater environment.
Pictures available upon request.
- HD analog/digital inputs with transcoding and scaling
- SD analog/digital inputs with transcoding and scaling
- SD and HD (newly added) per-pixel motion adaptive deinterlacing
- User adjustable image enhancement
- Transcode Component and RGB analog HD sources
- Component and DVI inputs auto-switch between SD and HD source modes.
- DVI input accepts 480/576i, 1080i, 1080p24, 480p to 720p input formats
- Source aspect ratio selectable as 4:3, letter-box, 16:9 and 1.85
- Programmable output aspect ratio from 1.33 to 2.35
- Panamorph mode 1 and 2 compatibility
- Zoom in any source up to 33%
- RS232 interface for field upgradeability and control
- NTSC, PAL and SECAM auto-detection
- Programmable output resolution from 480p to 1080p, plus 1080i
- 10 bit DAC for analog outputs - Four configuration memories per input
- All setup parameters are unique for each memory.
- Can correct for red or green push in a display
- Input-cropping, black, contrast, color and hue setup
- Adjustable non-linear stretch display mode
- Y/C-delay calibration.
- Primary gamut correction
- 2/5/11 point parametric grayscale calibration
- Gamma calibration
- CUE and ICP filtering
- Extensive suite of built-in test patterns
- Programmable input and output color-space
- 2:2, 3:2, 3:3 pull-down for film sources
- Universal power supply
- Optional rack mount ears
- Inputs 1,2 can be DVI, HDMI 444 or 422 component
- Input 3 can be Component (HD/SD), Scart or RGBS (uses in6 for sync), RGsB
- Input 4 can be Component (HD/SD), RGBS (uses in5 for sync), RGsB,
RGBHV (uses 5 & 6 for H & V sync) - Input 5,6 always Composite
- Input 7,8 always SVideo
- Inputs 9,10 optional SDI
Features above the VisionDVI:
- Output resolution up to 1080p for analog and digital outputs
- 10 bit DAC with oversampling for analog outputs
- 1080i deinterlacing at up to 1080p output
- Larger video processing chip for improved video processing quality
- Sharpness control on all input sources (VisionDVI only S-Video & composite)