JVC RS-55 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 10-05-2012, 05:16 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
This unit is in perfect condition. It is in a pet free and clean environment. It has less than 250 hours on the entire projector. I purchased it in December 2011 from silver screen home theatre which is an authorized jvc dealer. The unit still has 1 year of warranty. I have the original box and all paperwork. I will include the original sales receipt for warranty purposes if needed. It It is professionally calibrated. I have calibrated it every 100 hours. This thing has an incredible 2d and 3d picture. It also does the 4k upscaling which in my opinion is amazing. I measured 763 calibrated lumens in normal lamp and 872 in high lamp. I have a carada brillant white 142" fixed screen and the picture is amazing. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the equipment. This thing was $6,000.00 brand new plus the calibrations. Whoever gets this will get a great deal for sure. I will consider any REASONABLE offer so feel free to message me. If someone pays with Paypal gift or money order I will knock off the price of the Paypal fees. Also if you have any questions just let me know.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 10-20-2012, 09:13 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Offer was made and accepted. Awaiting funds transfer to Paypal to complete transaction.
Reply Display Devices

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page