Brand new in the box Sony 55" HX850 3D LED - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 11-24-2012, 03:15 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Liked: 38
Getting a great TV deal for Black Friday may be over for retail stores, but I've got a great deal for anyone looking for one of the best LED's of 2012. I have a brand new 55" Sony 55HX850 still in the box, never opened, and just received this morning. The MSRP is $2,499.00 but you can find this TV in retail stores and online for $1,799.00. Or, you can get this one $450 off the current price. I'm sure most reading this post already know most of the specs for this TV, so instead of hyping it up on all of the features and overall picture quality, here is a link to the sony website for additional information.

http://store.sony.com/p/55%26quot%3B-Class-%2854.6%26quot%3B-diag.%29-HX850-Internet-TV/en/p/KDL55HX850

I won't go all salesman on you but I would like to point out a few key features of the HX850. It has a beautiful monolithic design with a gorilla glass panel, that looks sexy whether the TV is on or off. The X-Reality Pro Engine really does deliver best in class clarity and sharpness for the most detailed picture you can see on any TV. FullHD 3D for a great immersive experience when watching movies or playing games in 3D. Best in class black levels that will rival some of the best plasmas, and beat any edge lit LED currently on the market.

I would prefer local pickup here in the Atlanta area, but would be willing to ship if necessary. Just know up front, that shipping costs will be covered by the buyer. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Reply Display Devices

Tags
Sony Bravia 55 Inch Led Tv 3d Support Bravia Hx850 Kdl 55hx850
Gear in this thread - Hx850 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page