Sony XBR65HX929 LCD lower price make offer - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 01-26-2013, 09:32 AM - Thread Starter
KDH

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
This is the best display I have ever owned. It is however not 115 inches. I am thinking of going front projection and want to see if there is interest for this set. No problems and it is very hard to give up.Thats the hard part is I have to give up this set to go to the front projector.frown.gif
Full local dimming back light and super sharp with the realitaity creation. has the most beautiful picture I have ever seen on a display. Incredable blacks and detail in blacks. I see no blooming at all when watching from center to close to center like a little more than couch with. At extrem angle u do see some blooming. On the couch white words on black background show no halo. Fantasic.
I do have the box it came in and will pack it for you but shipping is on the buyer. Located middle Tn .
Asking 3800 and its worth every penny. It is the exact same tv as the new 950 to my understanding.
Comes with 2 pairs of the 3d glasases from sony I had to buy as this set did not come with any.
Open to offers.
Reply Display Devices

Tags
Sony Bravia Xbr65hx929 65 Inch 1080p 3d Local Dimming Led Hdtv With Built In Wifi Black
Gear in this thread

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page