SAMSUNG 60" PLASMA PN59D8000 3D SMART TV W/INTERNET 600MHZ #1 RATED - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 03-30-2013, 08:57 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I have a brand new, less than two weeks old Samsung PN59D8000 59" 1080p Plasma Super Thin HDTV purchased from Best Buy. This is a videophile grade TV set that many of you on here know about. With all the setting adjustments, you can get very very accurate colors and picture quality. I found it on sale at Best Buy and snagged it. Brought it home and my wife said we have too many TVs so I am going to offer it up on here since it was such a great deal. I'd love to see someone benefit on here. I bought it about 2 weeks ago and will return it at Best Buy if it doesn't sell on here. I will give you the receipt in case you want to add the warranty on it.

It is 600Hz, has 3D - just need glasses - and is a smart TV that connects to the internet for Netflix, Pandora, and will stream your music and movies from your computer. This is Samsung's top of the line TV and is #1 rated. It is in brand new condition. I got an amazing deal on the TV so I bought it on impulse but my wife doesn't want another TV so I am passing on the savings to you. $1100 is a great deal on this TV as it goes for over $1500-$2000 online.

I have also calibrated the TV and the picture quality is amazing. The remote is pretty cool, too, and I have included pictures of it. It has a keyboard on the back for use with the Smart TV features so you can go online with it.

LOCAL PICKUP OR I CAN MEET YOU HALF WAY. I LIVE IN ORLANDO, FLORIDA.
Reply Display Devices

Tags
Samsung Pn59d8000 59 Inch 1080p 600hz 3d Plasma Hdtv With Pn59d8000 Bdd5500 3d Blu Ray Player 2 Ssg
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page