Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 04-16-2013, 04:14 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 34
Up for sale I have my 3-4 month old Sharp 70" Aquos Quattron LE847U

I bought this TV to try and make the switch back to LCD from plasma, unfortunately after months of trying my eyes just cannot adjust back to LCD. There are certain things that just drive me nuts.

Wife told me I need to sell this before I buy another, so im selling it pretty much at a ridiculous loss with enough to cover the cost of buying the plasma I want.

Don't get me wrong, this TV is beautiful and nothing made me happier than watching something like Finding Nemo for the amazing colors or Star Trek for how razor sharp it is. For the most part Ive been very happy with the TV and its performance, theres just little nit picky things inherent to LCD technology, but every time I go in the other room and look at my plasma I replaced this with, I realize more and more I want it back.

Local pick up only, I have the original box, two pairs of 3D Glasses etc.

TV is Located in Schenectady, New York about 20 miles south of Albany and about 2 1/2 hours north of New York City

Anyone who spend more than 10 minutes on this website and has looked at these or other similar sized TV's knows this is an insane deal.

EMP E55ti | EMP E56ci | Polk T15's for surround duty | Ultimax 15" Sub | Integra 40.2 | Rotel 976 | Panasonic 60ST60
Reply Display Devices

Tags
Sharp Lc70le847u 70 Inch 3d Led Tv , New Lc60le847u 60in Led Lcd 1080p 3d Tv 240hz Lc60le847u
Gear in this thread - Lc70le847u by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page