Zenith Pro900x & Taw Rock+ - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 04-21-2013, 11:48 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hey all... I have had these sitting in boxes for about 4 years now and need to clear up some space. I am not a HT expert by any stretch so I do now know much about them or what they are really worth at this point. They were purchased new by a die hard home theater nut family member before me and the projector was kept in top shape. I have a nice mahogany surround that was custom built to house it as well. I have two of the Rock units - one was in service when I purchased them, the other was in a factory box - I believe it was an extra unit that had been sent in for service/upgrade, but was never put back into use. Or I could be wrong and it's parts, but I don't think so. It's been awhile.

If someone has serious interest in the equipment I will pull the projector out of the box and fire it up to verify operation and send photos.

I bought the gear a few years ago to use in my theater, but ended up changing our floorplan and they never were put into use. Located near Seattle but can easily ship anywhere as everything has factory boxes. We ship UPS/FEDEX/DHL/LTL freight etc out of my office so can help with that part.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 06-11-2013, 07:42 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I was woundering how much it would be for freight to drain,oregon 97435:rolleyes:
Reply Display Devices

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page