55UT50 Panasonic 55" 3D Smart TV + Bose 701 and more - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 05-14-2013, 01:33 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I am located in Augusta, GA. All offers will be considered.

I am hoping to sell my entire home theater. I probably don't need to explain what these items are to people here. I very much prefer local deals but I can ship - especially the screen, I still have all it's original packing. I am selling because I need money for more important things right now.

$700 obo - 55UT50 bought in DEC 2012 and shows manufacture date being the same month. Properly broke in for over 400 hours. All fullscreen content and slides were used at increasing brightness/contrast levels. Started at around 40 and increased slowly to 55 after 200 hours. Beautiful screen still under warranty with no blemishes. I can include a pair of new pany 3d glasses.

$600 obo - Bose 701 towers with matched center channel. Perfect working order, little to no blemishes.

I also have a Kenwood THX certified receiver and a pair of Polk towers that are used as rear channels. Will only sell these with the Bose or tv. $275 for the kenwood and 150 for the Polk.

I am very motivated to sell this stuff but I will not give it away. I can provide any pics you would like. I have no rep or feedback so If you want me to write your username on a pad and take a pic or want me to draw a stick figure portrait of you and place that in the photo, whatever I need to do.
Reply Display Devices

Tags
Panasonic Viera Tc P55ut50 Plasma Tv
Gear in this thread

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page