JVC RS40 3D LCoS Projector, 2 Pairs of 3D Glasses & Emitter - Lightly Used - Like New - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 05-19-2013, 05:58 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 27
I have a gently used JVC RS40 3D LCoS Projector for sale that has been used for only 650 hours. This projector sold for almost $4,000 and is offered here at $1,489. It has been stand-mounted in a dedicated theater. I will throw-in two pairs of glasses and the emitter with the purchase. This unit has excellent convergence and has an all but new lamp in it. This is an excellent projector. It throws one of the best 2D images you can buy and the 3D is pretty good too. You will not find a better RS40 out there. Keep in mind this projector throws an almost identical image to the more recent RS45 (and this model includes an automatic lens cover unlike the RS45). Please feel free to ask any questions. The projector will come in its original box with all accessories.

I have perfect feeback on Audiogon, a site for selling high-end audio electronics, and I also have perfect feeback on ebay with over 270 transactions (ebay account = teamwarking). I can verify both if you are interested in buying the projector. I am a trustworthy seller and stand behind what I sell. below is a link to a review of this projector and yes, it is that good.

I prefer local pickup and would be willing to reduce the price to offer an incentive.

* Please note the JVC X3 and the RS40 are the exact same projector.

http://www.hometheater.com/content/jvc-dla-x3-d-ila-3d-projector