Sharp 3D XV-Z30000 DLP Projector - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 05-26-2013, 07:31 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 111
Sharp XV-Z30000 with 20 hours on the unit. I bought this new with 0 hours not a refurb. Comes with 3D emitter, 30ft cable for emitter and 2 pair or G10 active shutter glasses. I have not unpacked the 3D equipment other than to try on one pair of glasses.
Projector specs can be found here
http://www.sharpusa.com/ForHome/HomeEntertainment/HomeTheaterProjectors/Models/XVZ30000.aspx

Just google the model number for reviews.

Will ship for free with in lower 48. If outside that area, or over seas, buyer is responsible for shipping.
Box is 22x22x14 inches and 27lbs if you need to calculate shipping.

Please note: Sharp has told me all that is required for full warranty is a copy of the original invoice which I will provide. I will provide potential buyers with the serial number (sharp needs that to answer questions) so you can verify this with Sharp if there is any concern.

My ebay listing
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sharp-XV-Z30000-3D-DLP-1080p-Front-Projector-/200933186066?pt=US_Video_Projectors&hash=item2ec88d1a12

Doug

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 06-05-2013, 07:10 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Thanks for the offer... that sounds like a good deal... unfortunately I am not going to be buying until the end of July. My house is currently under construction and I am living in limo until then with no where to put the projector. If your still selling it at the end of July I'll buy it from you.
Reply Display Devices

Tags
Sharp Xv Z30000 Dlp
Gear in this thread - Z30000 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page