Large Projection TV Mitsubishi - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 06-02-2013, 05:45 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Large Projection TV - needs repair - $100 obo

For Sale: energy star Hitachi Projection Color TV. It is in NON-Working condition. We have been told that it needs a digital convergence module by TV repairman. Asking $100 to cover at a small percentage of the cost we have already put in to try to repair to working order. It has several new parts.

This is for Pick-Up ONLY -- location is Odenton, Maryland. It is VERY heavy and comes in two pieces. You will need a large pick-up truck or small box truck to put it in. As well as at least two strong people to move it. Approximate Outside Measurements: 61" across front X 59" top to floor X 30" deep. It is a two-piece TV.

If I can still locate its original manual and remote control, I’ll include them as well. It is in very good condition as far as appearance. You are purchasing this TV in "AS IS" condition. I take no responsibility as to the future working condition of this TV unit. Hopefully, someone will be able to put it back into working condition and be able to use it. It was a great set while working. Had lots of bells and whistles while it was working!
Reply Display Devices

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page