LG 55LHX Wireless LED Backlit TV - Los Angeles - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 06-03-2013, 07:49 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
This TV includes a wireless box (seen in images) that transmits all the connected inputs over 60 GHz wireless signal. The box is proximity sensitive and non-obstructed line-of-sight is best for use. The TV also also has HDMI "service" port you can use as normal TV would.

The remote is not included as this TV was purchased as a demo model in 2009. Because of this, I estimate the TV has 5000 to 10000 hours of viewing on it. This TV also supports standard wall mounts.

This TV is in great condition with no visible damage to the bezel or screen. It is in full working order with no hardware issues. There is some minor scratching to the base as well as the wireless box. No attempt has been made to calibrate the TV (professional or otherwise), so it is configured in the default settings state.

I'm willing to meet at an agreed time and public location in LA or Orange county to transfer the TV.

I've never sold on this site but I have perfect eBay feedback of 117, see here: http://myworld.ebay.com/anexanhume?_trksid=p2047675.l2559
Reply Display Devices

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page