Schneider Cine Digitar 1.33X Anamorphic Lens with Motorized Sled (Rebranded for Runco) - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 06-10-2013, 03:47 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Liked: 139
Up for sale is a Schneider Cine Digitar 1.33X Anamorphic Lens with Motorized Sled. Like the thread title says, it has been rebranded for Runco so the markings on the lens say Runco. The lens is in PERFECT condition. No scratches or marks on the glass or the housing. The sled is also in fantastic condition. There is one chip in the casing. I'm at work right now and will update this with pictures of both the lens and sled. I will include all the accessories needed to set up the sled with the lens.

The lens alone streets for $3900 and the motorized sled costs another $1500. These lenses are the best for home theater anamorphic projection. They feature large diameter cylindrical glass with uber cool lens coating to reduce glare and keep contrast as high as possible. They are a huge step up in performance over a Panamorph anamorphic lens. Please feel free to send me an offer. Low balls will be ignored.

Pics:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 06-25-2013, 05:53 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Liked: 139
SOLD
Reply Display Devices

User Tag List