Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 07-15-2013, 12:15 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Liked: 62
Sold!

Perfect condition Sony projector. Only ~170 hours on the unit and first bulb. Brand new replacement bulb ($699 value) new in box will be shipped with the unit. Also comes with SIX pair of Sony 3d glasses. This is a great "copy" of the unit as I shipped back three to end up with the one I have been using. Great convergence, perfect uniformity and shading. So if you want to take the guesswork out of getting a good unit, this is the one to get (especially vs B stock where you can't just get a new one from Sony).

This unit has been babied in my theater. Also comes with Chief mount plate. Has about a year and a half remaining on the transferable warranty. Bought from AVS in February 2012. GREAT unit.

I am selling because I have decided I want a super high brightness projector to go with my 160" wide low .77 gain screen and am willing to pay for it, so I am moving to an 8000 lumen DLP (likely the $30k DPI Highlite 600).

Shipping is at buyers expense. Fedex estimates I ran were around $170 for ground (4 day), up to about $490 for overnight shipping to California from my house and insured for $14k, so that should be about the most it would cost.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply Display Devices

Tags
Sony Vpl Vw1000es Projector
Gear in this thread

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page