Cheap projector screen, 70-92" - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 5 Old 08-25-2013, 05:07 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Well, due to some family health crises I'm still using a low lumen toy LED pj so I'm just looking for a smallish screen, around 68-75" is ideal but up to 92"ish is usable too. 16:9 aspect is needed.

I've been using a white painted piece of pink foamboard for close to 2 years now over my computer desk in my small office room and while usable, it would be nice to find something with more gain (no idea what gain that white painted foamboard has lol) if cheap enough.

Honestly, I've been waiting to snag something on Craigslist but if anyone has anything here in the sub $100 range (shipped if possible but not a dealbreaker).

It could even be some screen material that actually has gain (already have unused BOC in the closet) that you don't need or want anymore.

Thanks for looking guys!

Jeremy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 08-26-2013, 03:16 PM

Liked: 10
Jeremy,

Have you looked into DIY? you can get buy the material below for 39.95 and then make what ever size you would like had still have some left over.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007KA3K1O/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_5?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1TUL287LCIBXW

best of luck
Scott

post #3 of 5 Old 08-27-2013, 02:26 PM - Thread Starter

Liked: 12
Hey Scott thanks for the link! I actually checked ebay for screens and the DIY section on screen painting but never thought to check amazon for actual material.

I'll definitely keep it in mind as it has a gain of 1.0. Actually the same night I posted I found a 98" pull down Da Lite screen on local craigslist for $50 that's supposed to be in good condition.

Not sure what the gain is or the specific model to reference but hopefully it's at least 1.0. If not, I'll grab that material. Thanks again buddy!
slemmon likes this.
post #4 of 5 Old 08-27-2013, 06:49 PM

No problem

post #5 of 5 Old 10-31-2013, 11:34 PM

Hi my name is Bob .. saw that you are looking for a screen. You might want to check out my pose .. I have a NEW screen for sale. centurian_2001. If interested you can call me at at 920-684-3547. I live in Wisconsin.
Reply Display Devices

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page