Planar PD8150 DLP Projector (Same as Runco LS-5) - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 09-14-2013, 07:31 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 342 Post(s)
Liked: 242
Up for sale is my pride and joy; a Planar PD8150 DLP projector. It is in fantastic physical condition with no scratches or blemishes on the case. The bulb has under 1400 hours on it and can be used for over 4000 hours. It is still very bright in both eco mode and high lamp mode. This will comes with an extra brand new genuine bulb that you can replace when needed. Currently the optional short throw lens (1.56-1.86) is installed. I still have the stock longer throw lens (1.85-2.40) that I can replace if needed. I still have the original box, packing materials, remote, lens cap, manual, and all other accessories originally included. This is one hell of a projector that Runco/Planar still sells under the "Runco LS-5" name. The only difference being this has a gloss black chassis versus the matte black chassis on the LS-5. The PD8150 looks more high end due to this gloss finish and obviously was removed from the LS-5 to cut down costs. The only issue with the unit is the horizontal lens shift mechanism does not function. It is stuck dead center so it shouldn't be an issue. The vertical lens shift mechanism works perfectly, though. I've owned over 25 1080p projectors over the last few years and this one has been my overall favorite and I'm sad to see it go. I've decided to put it up for sale to fund an upgrade. Please let me know if you have any questions. I will get back to you promptly with a response. If you aren't familiar with this projector do yourself a favor and do a Google search to see what this projector is all about. This is one of the best single chip DLP projectors ever made which is why Runco is still selling it after 7 years.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 09-21-2013, 09:46 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 342 Post(s)
Liked: 242
SOLD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply Display Devices

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page