AVS Forum banner
  • You have not yet participated enough to use the Marketplace

Dark Energy Abyss 120" Fixed Frame

2K views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  GLF 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello,

I am selling my Dark Energy Abyss 120" Fixed Frame screen. I am the original owner and I have had the screen for about a year now. The performance of the screen in a high ambient light environment is awesome and my experiences line up with the reviews on this site. I am selling it because I moved to a larger screen.

The screen has a few wrinkles in it as shown by the images. They are all at the edge of the screen. There is a small patch that is on a length edge about a foot and a half from the edge. Once you get an image thrown on the screen the wrinkles are hard to notice unless you are looking for them. There is also a small tear on the back side corner of the screen where the tensioning rods go. The tear is at one far edge and it has been taped to reinforce it as recommended by DEA. The tear did not change size from when I first put the screen together to when I took it down.

The screen is packed up in the original packaging and ready for pickup (54956) or for shipment.

I am asking $300 for the screen shipped to the lower 48.

I am newer on AVS but I have perfect feedback under this same username on Audiogon and Head-Fi.

Give a shout if you have any questions

Andrew

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.