Microlite Optical Screen - Page 16 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!



Forum Jump: 
 130Likes
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2015, 09:23 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
millerwill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Berkeley, CA
Posts: 11,966
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
Liked: 228
Interesting that the higher gain version, the F3, seems to be more artifact-free than the lower gain (gray) version, the F2, at least according to reports.
millerwill is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-08-2015, 09:25 PM
AVS Club Gold
 
biliam1982's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Daytona Beach, FL
Posts: 1,130
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
Liked: 86
Is anyone able to get samples yet? I'm seriously considering getting the 144" 16:9 but am not sure if I should go with the F2 or F3. I have a fair amount of ambient light during the day but most can be controlled with blinds and curtains.

I'm currently just projecting (
I think it's about 138" 16:9 at the moment) on a neutral earth tone beige wall which surprisingly looks very good. At normal seating distance of 12', you can't see anything, but up close, the finishing texture on wall is very visible.

I'm using a Sharp XV-Z30000 and have a JVC 6710 coming in probably sometime next week.

I do have a 116" wide 2.35 Da-Lite High Contrast High Power sitting boxed up in the garage. I might be able to bring that in for a shoot-out and also throw up a white linen sheet for good measure.

As for the setup... eye level is just over 40" from the ground. With the AVR stand and Center Channel Speaker, the bottom of the screen will be about 30" or so off the ground. So about 10" of the screen from bottom will be at eye level. The projector is about 5'6" off the ground. Some of these measurements could change depending on what screen I get and the height of an upgraded center channel speaker.

As you can see, the room is pretty wide so the outer seats are not in a "sweet spot." I'd say they're close to 45 degrees off center and more towards the edge of the screen. Though they are only occupied half the time. Most of the time the main couch is used. But, with such wide viewing angles, this screen sounds like it would fir the bill.

Facing the wall where the screen will go, off to the left is the kitchen where there is a fairly large window but it has blinds and curtains. Behind the screen you can see the large sliding glass doors that lead to the back patio which also has blinds and curtains. But, off to the right of that, that you can't see, is a regular door that leads to the back patio and doesn't have and curtains or coverings. And facing the wall where the screen will go, to the right in that hallway is the front door with windows that doesn't have any coverings either.

During the day, we can close all the blinds and curtains and controls most of the light. There is some light that leaks through directly onto the screen wall and from the front door area but it doesn't hit the screen directly from there.

There are only two main lights in the room from above light fixtures which you can kinda see in the pictures. They are not recessed. One is directly over the seating area and another directly behind the seating area in the open space. Usually they are not on. Sometimes we leave the kitchen lights on and those are four recessed 60 watt equivalent CFL bulbs.

Hope this helps explain the room and environment. Any thoughts?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	living room rear facing.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	246.4 KB
ID:	930954   Click image for larger version

Name:	living room front facing.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	200.6 KB
ID:	930962  
biliam1982 is offline  
Old 09-08-2015, 09:43 PM
Advanced Member
 
Ximori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Irvine, Ca
Posts: 743
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
Liked: 46
biliam1982, just give him a call tomorrow and show him your setup and photos. The projector's location isn't in the ideal position as it needs to be higher. He might suggest the F2 coz it rejects light better than the F3 one.
Ximori is offline  
Old 09-08-2015, 09:55 PM
AVS Club Gold
 
biliam1982's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Daytona Beach, FL
Posts: 1,130
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
Liked: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ximori View Post
biliam1982, just give him a call tomorrow and show him your setup and photos. The projector's location isn't in the ideal position as it needs to be higher. He might suggest the F2 coz it rejects light better than the F3 one.
Thanks. I was talking with Michael briefly over email and did send him this info with the pics, but never heard back from him.
biliam1982 is offline  
Old 09-08-2015, 10:28 PM
Advanced Member
 
ch1sox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 907
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
Liked: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by biliam1982 View Post
Thanks. I was talking with Michael briefly over email and did send him this info with the pics, but never heard back from him.
Hmm maybe try again. He's always responded to me within 1 day. You can also call 1-877-668-8856.
ch1sox is offline  
Old 09-10-2015, 08:10 AM
Home Theater Lover!
 
Craig Peer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 9,292
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2340 Post(s)
Liked: 2123
Quote:
Originally Posted by biliam1982 View Post
Is anyone able to get samples yet? I'm seriously considering getting the 144" 16:9 but am not sure if I should go with the F2 or F3. I have a fair amount of ambient light during the day but most can be controlled with blinds and curtains.

I'm currently just projecting (I think it's about 138" 16:9 at the moment) on a neutral earth tone beige wall which surprisingly looks very good. At normal seating distance of 12', you can't see anything, but up close, the finishing texture on wall is very visible.

I'm using a Sharp XV-Z30000 and have a JVC 6710 coming in probably sometime next week.

I do have a 116" wide 2.35 Da-Lite High Contrast High Power sitting boxed up in the garage. I might be able to bring that in for a shoot-out and also throw up a white linen sheet for good measure.

As for the setup... eye level is just over 40" from the ground. With the AVR stand and Center Channel Speaker, the bottom of the screen will be about 30" or so off the ground. So about 10" of the screen from bottom will be at eye level. The projector is about 5'6" off the ground. Some of these measurements could change depending on what screen I get and the height of an upgraded center channel speaker.

As you can see, the room is pretty wide so the outer seats are not in a "sweet spot." I'd say they're close to 45 degrees off center and more towards the edge of the screen. Though they are only occupied half the time. Most of the time the main couch is used. But, with such wide viewing angles, this screen sounds like it would fir the bill.

Facing the wall where the screen will go, off to the left is the kitchen where there is a fairly large window but it has blinds and curtains. Behind the screen you can see the large sliding glass doors that lead to the back patio which also has blinds and curtains. But, off to the right of that, that you can't see, is a regular door that leads to the back patio and doesn't have and curtains or coverings. And facing the wall where the screen will go, to the right in that hallway is the front door with windows that doesn't have any coverings either.

During the day, we can close all the blinds and curtains and controls most of the light. There is some light that leaks through directly onto the screen wall and from the front door area but it doesn't hit the screen directly from there.

There are only two main lights in the room from above light fixtures which you can kinda see in the pictures. They are not recessed. One is directly over the seating area and another directly behind the seating area in the open space. Usually they are not on. Sometimes we leave the kitchen lights on and those are four recessed 60 watt equivalent CFL bulbs.

Hope this helps explain the room and environment. Any thoughts?

Move that AVR rack so you can mount the screen lower. I wouldn't want to be distracted by equipment LED's myself. Put the center channel on a low stand ( Sanus makes a good one ). My screens are more like 17" off the floor ( 123" diagonal 16:9 ). Much easier to watch. Get a low center channel stand. Those are my thoughts.

AV Science, Inc. Direct (585) 671-2972 craig@avscience.com www.avscience.com Like us on Facebook

Home theater equipment sales and advice. Call to see the JVC RS600 in Northern California

My theater pics - http://www.avsforum.com/photopost/sh...hp?cat=2386514
Craig Peer is offline  
Old 09-10-2015, 01:35 PM
AVS Club Gold
 
Mike Garrett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 14,787
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4344 Post(s)
Liked: 2632
Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Garrett
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ximori View Post
biliam1982, just give him a call tomorrow and show him your setup and photos. The projector's location isn't in the ideal position as it needs to be higher. He might suggest the F2 coz it rejects light better than the F3 one.
F2 is what I recommended to Bill.

AV Science Sales, 585-671-2968
mike@avscience.com
Sony, JVC, Epson, Denon, Marantz, Yamaha, Onkyo, Parasound, Triad, Atlantic Tech, M&K, RBH, SVS, Polk, Stewart, Seymour, Falcon, DNP, SI, Screen Excellence, Carada, MicroLite & more.
Mike Garrett is offline  
Old 09-10-2015, 01:36 PM
AVS Club Gold
 
Mike Garrett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 14,787
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4344 Post(s)
Liked: 2632
Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Garrett
Quote:
Originally Posted by biliam1982 View Post
Thanks. I was talking with Michael briefly over email and did send him this info with the pics, but never heard back from him.
Michael has samples to send out to several people. Your name is on the list.

AV Science Sales, 585-671-2968
mike@avscience.com
Sony, JVC, Epson, Denon, Marantz, Yamaha, Onkyo, Parasound, Triad, Atlantic Tech, M&K, RBH, SVS, Polk, Stewart, Seymour, Falcon, DNP, SI, Screen Excellence, Carada, MicroLite & more.
Mike Garrett is offline  
Old 09-10-2015, 02:06 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Findlay, OH
Posts: 14
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Mike asked me to put up a purchase post here. I just ordered the Microlite F2.0 screen, 100", 16x9.


Attaching pic so you can see my setup. Light controlled basement, however want to use the screen both completely dark and with lights for sports. 130" throw and 145" seating at couch. Projector is 5-6" above the screen height. I'm pushing the throw and size, but not maxed out. Interested to see how this will turn out.


Epson 5030UB with screen goo current. Keeping everything but the screen the same. I'll let you know my impressions after install and tweaks to picture.


This sight has been very helpful over the years - pretty sure this is my first post....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0837.JPG
Views:	132
Size:	163.6 KB
ID:	933738  
Rathiem is offline  
Old 09-10-2015, 03:08 PM
Home Theater Lover!
 
Craig Peer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 9,292
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2340 Post(s)
Liked: 2123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rathiem View Post
Mike asked me to put up a purchase post here. I just ordered the Microlite F2.0 screen, 100", 16x9.


Attaching pic so you can see my setup. Light controlled basement, however want to use the screen both completely dark and with lights for sports. 130" throw and 145" seating at couch. Projector is 5-6" above the screen height. I'm pushing the throw and size, but not maxed out. Interested to see how this will turn out.


Epson 5030UB with screen goo current. Keeping everything but the screen the same. I'll let you know my impressions after install and tweaks to picture.


This sight has been very helpful over the years - pretty sure this is my first post....

Looking forward to your feedback !

AV Science, Inc. Direct (585) 671-2972 craig@avscience.com www.avscience.com Like us on Facebook

Home theater equipment sales and advice. Call to see the JVC RS600 in Northern California

My theater pics - http://www.avsforum.com/photopost/sh...hp?cat=2386514
Craig Peer is offline  
Old 09-10-2015, 03:41 PM
Advanced Member
 
ch1sox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 907
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
Liked: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rathiem View Post
Mike asked me to put up a purchase post here. I just ordered the Microlite F2.0 screen, 100", 16x9.


Attaching pic so you can see my setup. Light controlled basement, however want to use the screen both completely dark and with lights for sports. 130" throw and 145" seating at couch. Projector is 5-6" above the screen height. I'm pushing the throw and size, but not maxed out. Interested to see how this will turn out.


Epson 5030UB with screen goo current. Keeping everything but the screen the same. I'll let you know my impressions after install and tweaks to picture.


This sight has been very helpful over the years - pretty sure this is my first post....
Nice! Do you know when you'll be receiving it? I think a couple other members are getting theirs this month.
ch1sox is offline  
Old 09-10-2015, 08:04 PM
AVS Special Member
 
blee0120's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Merillville, IN 46410
Posts: 4,104
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 317 Post(s)
Liked: 150
My F 3.0 will be here on the 15th.
mbw23air likes this.
blee0120 is offline  
Old 09-10-2015, 08:23 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
millerwill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Berkeley, CA
Posts: 11,966
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
Liked: 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by blee0120 View Post
My F 3.0 will be here on the 15th.
Will certainly be interested in your evaluation.
millerwill is offline  
Old 09-10-2015, 08:26 PM
AVS Special Member
 
thrang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 5,822
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1344 Post(s)
Liked: 1122
thrang is offline  
Old 09-11-2015, 05:06 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Findlay, OH
Posts: 14
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ch1sox View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rathiem View Post
Mike asked me to put up a purchase post here. I just ordered the Microlite F2.0 screen, 100", 16x9.


Attaching pic so you can see my setup. Light controlled basement, however want to use the screen both completely dark and with lights for sports. 130" throw and 145" seating at couch. Projector is 5-6" above the screen height. I'm pushing the throw and size, but not maxed out. Interested to see how this will turn out.


Epson 5030UB with screen goo current. Keeping everything but the screen the same. I'll let you know my impressions after install and tweaks to picture.


This sight has been very helpful over the years - pretty sure this is my first post....
Nice! Do you know when you'll be receiving it? I think a couple other members are getting theirs this month.
October sometime. Don't have the tracking notice yet. Pretty sure it's shipping from China rather than domestic.
Rathiem is offline  
Old 09-11-2015, 08:41 AM
AVS Special Member
 
thezaks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Laveen, AZ
Posts: 1,391
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
Liked: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrang View Post
Apparently a delay until November for larger than 120" screen sizes...
And you know that because......perhaps you are getting one??

Dave
thezaks is offline  
Old 09-11-2015, 08:44 AM
AVS Special Member
 
thrang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 5,822
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1344 Post(s)
Liked: 1122
thrang is offline  
Old 09-11-2015, 08:47 AM
AVS Special Member
 
thezaks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Laveen, AZ
Posts: 1,391
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
Liked: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrang View Post
Oh, I'm just an inquisitive soul....
Me too...at this point. Hopefully, I will be on the purchasing side of it one day - most likely, when the motorized version arrives.

Dave
thezaks is offline  
Old 09-11-2015, 11:18 AM
Member
 
liloatavs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Oregon, US
Posts: 123
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
Liked: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rathiem View Post
Mike asked me to put up a purchase post here. I just ordered the Microlite F2.0 screen, 100", 16x9.


Attaching pic so you can see my setup. Light controlled basement, however want to use the screen both completely dark and with lights for sports. 130" throw and 145" seating at couch. Projector is 5-6" above the screen height. I'm pushing the throw and size, but not maxed out. Interested to see how this will turn out.


Epson 5030UB with screen goo current. Keeping everything but the screen the same. I'll let you know my impressions after install and tweaks to picture.


This sight has been very helpful over the years - pretty sure this is my first post....
Thanks for posting the picture. I am also looking forward to your review. I am planning to buy a projector and a screen for a similar setup (fully light controlled media room with white ceiling and beige walls to be used for movies and sports). I have never had a projector before. Even though I tried to learn as much as I could about the issues and compromises involved in projector setup it is almost impossible to make a decision without having actually seen the picture resulting from the set of trade-offs one chooses.
liloatavs is offline  
Old 09-11-2015, 02:50 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Findlay, OH
Posts: 14
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by liloatavs View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rathiem View Post
Mike asked me to put up a purchase post here. I just ordered the Microlite F2.0 screen, 100", 16x9.


Attaching pic so you can see my setup. Light controlled basement, however want to use the screen both completely dark and with lights for sports. 130" throw and 145" seating at couch. Projector is 5-6" above the screen height. I'm pushing the throw and size, but not maxed out. Interested to see how this will turn out.


Epson 5030UB with screen goo current. Keeping everything but the screen the same. I'll let you know my impressions after install and tweaks to picture.


This sight has been very helpful over the years - pretty sure this is my first post....
Thanks for posting the picture. I am also looking forward to your review. I am planning to buy a projector and a screen for a similar setup (fully light controlled media room with white ceiling and beige walls to be used for movies and sports). I have never had a projector before. Even though I tried to learn as much as I could about the issues and compromises involved in projector setup it is almost impossible to make a decision without having actually seen the picture resulting from the set of trade-offs one chooses.
I really am hoping this is the magic combination. I started with a Panny 100u and a fixed elite white screen. Can't remember which. Then to current projector and DYI white paint and then the screen goo in grey. It's definitely gotten better with each iteration. So hard to tell with projectors and screens cause ready ability to preview them is nothing like TVs. You can't go wrong in the dark. It's the lights that the guess work starts.
Rathiem is offline  
Old 09-11-2015, 03:58 PM
AVS Special Member
 
thezaks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Laveen, AZ
Posts: 1,391
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
Liked: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rathiem View Post
I really am hoping this is the magic combination. I started with a Panny 100u and a fixed elite white screen. Can't remember which. Then to current projector and DYI white paint and then the screen goo in grey. It's definitely gotten better with each iteration. So hard to tell with projectors and screens cause ready ability to preview them is nothing like TVs. You can't go wrong in the dark. It's the lights that the guess work starts.
Looking forward to your thoughts, and hopefully, some pics as well!

Dave
thezaks is offline  
Old 09-11-2015, 05:58 PM
Member
 
Wondercarrot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 74
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Gents, I'm in.
144" F3 16:9

Ordered from the always helpful mike@avscience.com
Replacing a 133" HP 2.4
Very excited.
Mike Garrett likes this.
Wondercarrot is offline  
Old 09-11-2015, 07:06 PM
Advanced Member
 
ch1sox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 907
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
Liked: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wondercarrot View Post
Gents, I'm in.
144" F3 16:9

Ordered from the always helpful mike@avscience.com
Replacing a 133" HP 2.4
Very excited.
Nice, looks like we'll finally start seeing a bunch of user reviews.
ch1sox is offline  
Old 09-11-2015, 07:15 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
millerwill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Berkeley, CA
Posts: 11,966
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
Liked: 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wondercarrot View Post
Gents, I'm in.
144" F3 16:9

Ordered from the always helpful mike@avscience.com
Replacing a 133" HP 2.4
Very excited.
Wow, this is very close to my setup, a 144'W x 72"H HP2.4 screen; I zoom to 144"W for 2.35 pic (which are then ~ 60"H), and to 136x72 for 17x9 HDTV (using all the Sony1100's pixels). What is your projector? I will be very interested to hear if you think the MicroLite gives a higher quality pic than the HP2.4.
millerwill is offline  
Old 09-12-2015, 04:36 AM
Member
 
Wondercarrot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 74
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 14
I've got a Sony vw95es
PJ is 18' from the screen in light controlled cave.
While I'm certainly no expert like many here, I'll be more than happy to give you my thoughts between the 2 screens when it comes in.

Can't wait!
Wondercarrot is offline  
Old 09-12-2015, 05:12 PM
Newbie
 
we7313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 13
For those who have successfully ordered, can you share some idea of what these screens are going for?
we7313 is offline  
Old 09-12-2015, 08:02 PM
Advanced Member
 
ch1sox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 907
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
Liked: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by we7313 View Post
For those who have successfully ordered, can you share some idea of what these screens are going for?
Contact Mike Garrett.
ch1sox is offline  
Old 09-14-2015, 04:54 PM
AVS Club Gold
 
biliam1982's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Daytona Beach, FL
Posts: 1,130
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
Liked: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Peer View Post
Move that AVR rack so you can mount the screen lower. I wouldn't want to be distracted by equipment LED's myself. Put the center channel on a low stand ( Sanus makes a good one ). My screens are more like 17" off the floor ( 123" diagonal 16:9 ). Much easier to watch. Get a low center channel stand. Those are my thoughts.
I just measured it and I might be able to move the center console to the corner by the recliner. May be a little tricky with some of the remotes that need line of sight though
.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Garrett View Post
F2 is what I recommended to Bill.
I thought you told me F3? Well when I get the samples I'll hopefully be able to tell what would work best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Garrett View Post
Michael has samples to send out to several people. Your name is on the list.
Thanks!
biliam1982 is offline  
Old 09-15-2015, 02:37 PM
Newbie
 
we7313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ch1sox View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by we7313 View Post
For those who have successfully ordered, can you share some idea of what these screens are going for?
Contact Mike Garrett.
Mike has not replied. Is there another contact?
we7313 is offline  
Old 09-15-2015, 03:03 PM
Advanced Member
 
ch1sox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 907
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
Liked: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by we7313 View Post
Mike has not replied. Is there another contact?
fyi, I just sent you his contact info.
ch1sox is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
 
Thread Tools


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off