MaxMudd Component, out of stock? - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 10-25-2010, 02:18 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I went to Michael's today to buy the components of maxmudd rs retro today only to find that they were sold out of Delta Pearl Metallic #02601. Didn't have any in the store, nor were they expecting any in. Is this the case in all Michael's stores? If so, where else can I get it?

My pj is a HD65 in a room with good light control. Seating is at 13+ feet with a 100" screen. Is there another mix that would work as well as the maxmudd rs mix for this setup that I could substitute?

One last question, I intend to spray my drywall wall with this mix. I'm thinking that I would rather have a screen that I could more if I wish, but I can't get a 4x8 sheet of drywall through my kitch and down my basement stairs because of a tight corner. I have read about guys using sintra for screens. Is sintra a little flexible? If so, I could probably make the turn. Let me know. Any other ideas if I go with the moveable screen instead of the painted on the wall type?

What are you guys using for screen border?

Thanks for the help.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 10-25-2010, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremiahm View Post

I went to Michael's today to buy the components of maxmudd rs retro today only to find that they were sold out of Delta Pearl Metallic #02601. Didn't have any in the store, nor were they expecting any in. Is this the case in all Michael's stores? If so, where else can I get it?

My pj is a HD65 in a room with good light control. Seating is at 13+ feet with a 100" screen. Is there another mix that would work as well as the maxmudd rs mix for this setup that I could substitute?

One last question, I intend to spray my drywall wall with this mix. I'm thinking that I would rather have a screen that I could more if I wish, but I can't get a 4x8 sheet of drywall through my kitch and down my basement stairs because of a tight corner. I have read about guys using sintra for screens. Is sintra a little flexible? If so, I could probably make the turn. Let me know. Any other ideas if I go with the moveable screen instead of the painted on the wall type?

What are you guys using for screen border?

Thanks for the help.

Wrong forum. you need the sub forum "DIY screen section"
post #3 of 3 Old 10-25-2010, 05:31 PM - Thread Starter

sorry about that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Screens

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version