Da-Lite Da-Mat Material Thickness - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 07-09-2012, 10:01 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
After chatting to an online representative from Da-Lite and not being able to get an answer, I hope that somebody here can help me. I would like to know if the Da-Mat material has the same thickness as the Cinema Vision/High Contrast Cinema Vision. I have samples of both of those and they seem much more sturdy and probably less prone to waves in comparison to the Elite Cinema White and Draper XT1000V.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 07-09-2012, 12:15 PM
AVS Club Gold

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 373 Post(s)
Liked: 418
Quote:
Originally Posted by dermeister View Post

After chatting to an online representative from Da-Lite and not being able to get an answer, I hope that somebody here can help me. I would like to know if the Da-Mat material has the same thickness as the Cinema Vision/High Contrast Cinema Vision. I have samples of both of those and they seem much more sturdy and probably less prone to waves in comparison to the Elite Cinema White and Draper XT1000V.

I believe the gauge is the same on all three of those materials. Yes it is thicker than many of the other screens on the market. Stewart is a heavier gauge than Da-Lite. If you have any questions, shoot us an email.

Mike Garrett, AV Science Sales Call Me: 585-671-2968
Email Me:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Brands we sell: 
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Call for B-stock projectors
Stewart, Seymour, SE, SI, Falcon & many more.
RBH, Martin Logan, Triad, Atlantic Technology, MK Sound, BG Radia, SVS & Def Tech.
Reply Screens

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page