Manual pulldown screens compatibility with Da-Lite No. 11 Mounting and Extension Brackets - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 11-28-2012, 05:39 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Getting back into the Front Projector lifestyle, but I'm faced with the following issue:

I was thinking of picking out a screen 72"-96" from Amazon or Monoprice. It needs to sit in from of my 50" plasma by about 12" from the wall. It is very difficult for me to tell if most if not all manual pull down projector screens are compatible with the Da-Lite Extension brackets, or if most aren't. I'm not tied to any of these products. I'm just looking for the best solution that I can mount a 72"-96" screen about a foot from the wall. So if you have any experience on with the products I mentioned or better products (screen or brackets) please let me know by posting on this thread. Looking to keep this within a reasonable price range though.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 11-29-2012, 10:49 AM - Thread Starter

To fill in some of the blanks I'm going with an Sony VPL-VW85 projector, with a room with a decent amount of ambient light. Because of that I was thinking a high contrast grey screen would be the way to go.
post #3 of 3 Old 08-30-2013, 02:37 AM

Hi,

Im interested in doing the same thing as yourself by hanging a screen away from the wall to avoid the fireplace.

do you have any tips for me from what you might have found out

i would appreciate any advice.

thanks,
Reply Screens

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page