Monoprice multi-format screen problems? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 12-20-2012, 11:45 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Experts,

Based on the discussions in the forum, I purchased a 120" multi-format screen from Monoprice. As others noted, the instructions are pretty basic (wanting?), but not too difficult to put together. I assembled it in a couple of hours but when I leaned it against the wall to test it, found out that the bottom part of the multiformat panel doesn't retract back into the roller. Contacted monoprice and sent them a picture of the problem and they agreed to send me a replacement.

Now my replacement is giving the same problem. The top panel seems to retract fine, but the bottom panel does not go back. I didn't see anyone else report this problem so I'm curious if I just have bad luck and ended up getting two bad panels or it's something else including my assembling skills.

Would appreciate feedback from other Monoprice multi-format screen owners before calling monoprice again.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Tariq
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 11-01-2014, 02:37 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Hi Tariq,

I just received my 120" screen from Monoprice and was having no problem putting it together until I couldn't get the bottom mask to retract. As in your case, the top is fine, but the bottom one is stuck open. Did you ever fix this problem or has anyone else been able to resolve?

Thank you,
Joe
Reply Screens

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page