Carada Criterion Help!! - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 12-21-2012, 04:25 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I just received a Carada 114" Criterion model with BW screen material. I was hoping to have it all set up for Christmas, but after opening the box it only came with one 36" and two 10" mounting brackets. The instructions say a screen this size comes with two 48" brackets. I am wondering if anyone has set up a Carada screen recently and could tell me what theirs came with. I think the instructions may be out of date because the mounting brackets are listed as 8" or 48" or something, but no mention of 10". Thank you all for the help and I have emailed Carada, but thought I'd ask you all also.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 01-03-2013, 11:29 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 36
my precision 115" frame (with BW) came with two aluminum mounts; one for the top and one for the bottom. I used both of the 3 footish rails for the top.....I don't have kids wink.gif My only gripe is that I didn't get the Criterion eek.gif

Terrence
"Hey Vasquez, have you ever been mistaken for a man?...."No, have you?" -ALIENS

post #3 of 3 Old 11-23-2013, 04:12 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Sorry to bring this back, but wanted to see why you wished you had gone with the criterion frame. I am thinking of going witha Precision 150". The main driver...I want to maximize screen size in the space that I have for the screen. What is the downside of going with the precision frame ?

Theatre: Epson 6010, Carada BW CS 142", Yamaha RX-A3020, Amp: Emotiva XPA-5, Fr/Rr/Ctr: SVS Ultras, Pres: Def Tech: SM450/SM350, Rr Srd: Def Tech: SR-8040BP, Subs: Dual PB2000, Dual PB1000
BDR: Epson 3010, Vis Apex 135", Denon 4520, Fr/Rr/Ctr/Pres/WideInfinity RS-10/RS-5/CC3/RS-3(4), Subs: Dual PB2000
Reply Screens

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page