> Acoustically transparent screen for light controlled room but with white walls
I have a room for which i need a screen, I use in-wall speakers, and the screen will be in front of the speakers, so it needs to be acoustically transparent.
- The screen will be around 100 inch.
- The room will have the opportunity to block most sunlight
- However the wall are white (although maybe not the most reflecting white)
- It will probably be used with a new epson that has about 2000 lumen output (1080P)
- It will be electrical (preferably tab-tensioned)
Any tips? How bad will the pictures be affected by the non-ideal wall? Could i just as well get the cheapest i can find, because the picture won´t be as good anyway? What kind of gain is good for a setup like this? A grey screen possibly? Any feedback is welcome, I am a newbie when it comes to screens
AtWindsor, you can take a look at some of my screenshots in my build thread (see sig) to get some idea of the effect ( ie the Tony Stark race car shot). My set up is kinda sorta like what you have in mind.