Mustang Screen Company A Joke - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 07-03-2013, 06:40 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
I purchased my 1st screen. A fixed 106" screen from Mustang. A great screen at a great price but Mustang sucks. So I just thought I'd post my written review from Amazon.

"1st I want to say this is an outstanding screen. It is my 1st one and we watched 2D-3D on it using my new Epson 5020UB projector. "Life Of Pi" on this screen in 3D was a visual feast. With this projector it is better than the theater. WOW. And I only paid $159 for it from Amazon. What a steal.

Now for Mustang. The screen directions were beyond terrible. They were comical. I wish I could post a copy of them for you to see. Also, I had different parts missing. Mind you this is my 1st screen I've assembled. It was very frustrating for my fiance and I to say the least. So I called Mustang's "24/7" tech support number. 6 times. During the day and during the evening. I was on hold. For at least 20 minutes each time. No one ever answered the phone. 866-395-0370. Try getting through. The reason you can't because no one answers. So I sent an email. Again. No one responded. It has been a week since the email. This is the worst customer service I have ever seen. There is No customer service. We eventually figured out the screen and hung it without doing what the Swahili directions recommended. Or at least I think they recommended.

So yes. It is a great projection screen at a great price. Yet this no excuse for telling the consumer you have tech support. And you don't. When you state you have a toll free number and email for tech support. And you are ignored. Shame on you Mustang.

Screen-5 Stars
Mustang- -0 Stars"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 07-03-2013, 06:51 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 107
Sorry you didn't get good service. Sometimes you get what you pay for, and for what you paid, you got your monies worth.. a nice flat surface to projector on that you are happy with. No one should expects customer service for cheap Chines products sold on-line, it just doesn't work that way in my experience.
post #3 of 3 Old 07-16-2013, 10:36 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawater View Post

I purchased my 1st screen. A fixed 106" screen from Mustang. A great screen at a great price but Mustang sucks. So I just thought I'd post my written review from Amazon.

"1st I want to say this is an outstanding screen. It is my 1st one and we watched 2D-3D on it using my new Epson 5020UB projector. "Life Of Pi" on this screen in 3D was a visual feast. With this projector it is better than the theater. WOW. And I only paid $159 for it from Amazon. What a steal.

Now for Mustang. The screen directions were beyond terrible. They were comical. I wish I could post a copy of them for you to see. Also, I had different parts missing. Mind you this is my 1st screen I've assembled. It was very frustrating for my fiance and I to say the least. So I called Mustang's "24/7" tech support number. 6 times. During the day and during the evening. I was on hold. For at least 20 minutes each time. No one ever answered the phone. 866-395-0370. Try getting through. The reason you can't because no one answers. So I sent an email. Again. No one responded. It has been a week since the email. This is the worst customer service I have ever seen. There is No customer service. We eventually figured out the screen and hung it without doing what the Swahili directions recommended. Or at least I think they recommended.

So yes. It is a great projection screen at a great price. Yet this no excuse for telling the consumer you have tech support. And you don't. When you state you have a toll free number and email for tech support. And you are ignored. Shame on you Mustang.

Screen-5 Stars
Mustang- -0 Stars"

Ahhh I recall this review on Amazon. I'm the 2nd reviewer who had just as bad of an experience (if not worse). Guess I should have listened to your review smile.gif
Reply Screens

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page