Pull Down Screen Choice - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 11-07-2013, 10:46 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
A friend of mine is only able to use a pull down screen in his room and I am hoping to get advice on the best choice. His room has decent light control and he will be using a JVC X35 about 14' away from the screen mounted on the ceiling so I don't believe brightness will be an issue. His walls and ceiling are lighter colours so that is not ideal. So far I am thinking the Da Lite HCMW or the Elunevision Triton 1.2 mat white might be decent choices. I am uncertain about waving with either of these choices so if anyone has some better options I would appreciate your advice as well as whether either of the choices I have suggested has advantages over the other.

Thanks for your help.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 11-11-2013, 07:01 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
You should check out Grandview Cyber series, they are a well constructed pull-down screen. They cost a bit more than Elunevision, but they have more features such as slow-retract, self-lock, and L-bracket rail mounting system. My 106" looks great, only small waves that you can only see by looking at it from close to 180° viewing angle. They are also in BC as well so they are convenient for you.
Reply Screens

Tags
Jvc Dla X35 3d Hd Front Projector

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page